Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 100% complete and balanced nutrition High-quality ocean whitefish and tuna offer delicious flavor Essential vitamins and minerals help support her health Grain-free formula Pate recipe provides a smooth texture cats love Gourmet recipe creates a flavor-filled experience Packaged in recyclable, easy-to-open cans Satisfy your cat's craving for seafood with Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food. This enticing blend with ocean whitefish and tuna provides a delicate taste your choosy cat is sure to love, and the classic pate texture is deliciously smooth, creating a pleasurable dining experience. Watch your cat revel in the exceptional flavor she finds in every bite, and rest easy knowing you are giving her a grain-free cat food made with high-quality ingredients, including real fish. Each serving contains complete and balanced nutrition to support her playful lifestyle, so you can feel good about filling her dish at mealtime. Show your cat that her happiness is at the top of your priority list when you feed her this delectable gourmet pate cat food, and let her indulge in the savory ocean flavor that has cats licking their whiskers. Give your curious cat the taste she craves when you serve Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food. High-quality seafood in every can gives her the flavor cats love, and essential vitamins and minerals deliver the nutrition she needs to support her overall health and wellness. The smooth pate texture is a feast for the palate, keeping your precious pet interested during feedings while giving her something tender to sink her teeth into. This gourmet soft cat food offers complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, kittens and lactating mothers so that you can provide consistency in your cat's diet throughout every stage of development. Give your cat a varied diet by exploring our other Fancy Feast product lines, such as Fancy Feast gourmet dry cat food and Fancy Feast Grilled wet cat food, to keep mealtime as exciting as it is delicious. For over 90 years, we've been committed to creating the ultimate dining experience for cats, balancing nutrition with flavor and presentation to deliver quality wet and dry foods, along with treats for special times. We craft this Purina Fancy Feast recipe in our U.S. facilities. Our dedicated staff performs quality and safety checks throughout the manufacturing process, ensuring your feline friend gets safe, nutritious and delicious food in every serving of this gourmet canned cat food. Sustainability is a core concept for Purina pet foods, and we see that through by working toward a commitment to responsible sourcing and eco-friendly packaging. Feed your cat Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food, and take comfort knowing she's getting the delectable goodness she craves along with the high-quality ingredients you care about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food; Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast - 3 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Freehold, NJ
My cat is incredibly picky when it comes to her wet food. She will only eat anything seafood related, and one of her favorites is the Fancy Feast ocean whitefish blend. Unfortunately I have stopped giving her this particular one because the last time I opened the can, I found shards of bone in it. I have been very cautious and weary of giving her Fancy Feast since then.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats absolutely love this food. It's cheap, so of course it isn't "gormuet" eating but it satisfies them. They tend to like the seafood type food more than the others. For the price, it's worth a try!
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy over fancy feast. Any flavor. Fish, tuna, seafood is her favorite! The consistency is great and proportioned great! I pretty much just buy this brand for her. The price is great and she loves it.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Cresco, IA
One of my cats LOVE this soft cat food, but my other one won't even touch it. But then again each cat is different. It's also affordable!
Morgantown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these. granted he is a pretty big cat and wants at least 2 cans! but i love making him happy so he usually gets these
Burlington
My poor cat is seventeen years old. He can not eat hard food only can do wet food. Will only do fancy feast food so Tina it is
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will only eat this kind of fancy feast. It actually looks like real pieces of flaked fish in the can. Good buy as well.
Dallas, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this brand and loves seafood. She ate the whole can in just a few minutes. She loves all flavors from this brand.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food; Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast - 3 oz. Can uploaded by Joelyn M.
Our kittens love this! This is one of their favorites. I split this between two cats and for about $.50 they really enjoy it.

Looking for your answer?