Purina Fancy Feast Fish & Shrimp Feast Flaked Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Jessica M.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Fish & Shrimp Feast Flaked Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced. see more...

Ebby r.
new york
This is my cats absolute favorite food. It has a very potent fish smell but I dont really mind. if you look in the can you can see that it is just actual pieces of real fish and even REAL SHRIMP. I dont know of any other brand that has real shrimp in their cat food. Not the healthiest, but since my cats go crazy for it then the taste must be pretty great.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every day my cats share a can of food as a treat. They look forward to it. It’s easy to open and just enough food. I like the flakes and chunky best because they come out easier.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat usually loves fancy feast but she refuses to eat this flavor for some reason lol. It has a SUPER potent smell. Purina Fancy Feast Fish & Shrimp Feast Flaked Gourmet Cat Food
Joseph H.
Bakersfield, CA
My cat loves this stuff.. if she even hears two cans hit each other she comes running... I use this more as a treat rather than feeding her it all the time but i genuinely think this is a great product.
Rachael L.
My cats love this cat food. I only buy Fancy Feast seafood varieties. I've tried other brands but Fancy Feast is the only one they all eat up and no one has any tummy issues. They also get dry food but I give them the wet good 2x a day to help get them some fluids.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat loves Fancy Feast. It already has her head into the bowl before I can even get the food out of the can and it doesn't last long. So I know it has to be good.
cait c.
Hampden, ME
Since switching to fancy feast my cats coats are shinier and softer and I know my cats LOVE it since they now wake me up super early just for breakfast!
Andrea G.
Not the best to give your pets. Not made for nutritional value. Can be substituted for a nice treat once in a while. Please do not feed on a daily basis.
Jaidyn M.
Topeka, KS
My cat devours this like the satanic black cat shr is!!! Just kidding... But she loves it. It never goes to waste and is available at the dollar store.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
My cat tried this, but he ended up throwing it up. Sad day. Otherwise, I've have had friends who've tried this with their cats, and they liked it!