Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Seafood Feast Variety Classic Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (24 pk)

BY PURINA

Fancy feast seafood feast variety classic wet cat food - 3 oz (24 pk) see more...

Buy on Target
krystal f.
krystal f.
Every time I purchase this my cats pretty much will inhale whatever i plate out for them to eat. this stuff never seems to last. Sometimes i wish the cans were bigger.
Karlee S.
Karlee S.
These at my cats favorites! Any patee style wet food is they're favorite. They eat it all right up and get so excited when I give it to them!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
One of the only wet foods my cat will actually eat completely! affordable, and easy to find. Definitely recommend it
Christine G.
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
Good variety, Perry loves this food. He knows the sound of the pop top and comes running and meowing when this is being served. I can always find coupons and sales on this as well.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
My cats likes these but not as much as other brands. They seem to like the chunky type of wet cat food better.
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
massillon, OH
I give this to one of my cats every once in a while as a treat and he absolutely loves it
Donna P.
Donna P.
Alfred, ME
My cats love these perfect size can for one meal. There also a lot of different flavored.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
My cats just love this brand and flavor. I can't beat the price. My store always has them on special and it's nice to give my girls a special treat!
Stanley B.
Stanley B.
Williamsburg, VA
The cats will eat this but are not real lovers of this flavor. They are big on turkey and seafood, beef seems to be a big no no.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
We purchased Fancy Feast for our cat who was not drinking enough water. Fancy Feast wet cat food gives our cat a little extra fluid while feeding her a treat.