Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Seafood Feast Variety Classic Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (12 pk) uploaded by Prudence B.Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Seafood Feast Variety Classic Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (12 pk) uploaded by Prudence B.

BY PURINA

Fancy feast seafood feast variety classic wet cat food - 3 oz (12 pk) see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
My fur baby absolutely loves this stuff and he loves any kind also, hes not picky at all he usually eats 2 cans a day. Right now he is on the sea food ones but in the past ive fed him the different meat kinds and he seems to love all of it. I recommend people to also feed this to your little fur babies.
Stefania D.
Boston, MA
My cats will only eat Fancy Feast, despite my efforts to switch to something more healthy - they snub everything else and love Fancy Feast. I give this three stars because of how much they love it - they come running when I even touch a can. If it's not Fancy Feast, they'll smell it and walk away. I only give three stars because I would feel better if they would eat something a little healthier, perhaps organic or grain free.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Nice product for the cat. Loves the food. Seems affordable and nutritional for the cat. It met my expectations and compared to others this is a nutritional tasty cat food it seems. Pros: happy cat.I will buy again
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a good product by my cat prefers whiskas I have no idea why but she loves that brand she will eat this brand but seems to be upset with me if I try to change go figure?
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
We give our cats Fancy Feast for their evening meal. They can't wait to come running and meow around my ankles when I crack open a can. I know they love it because there is very little left in the bowl after a few minutes.
Abigale O.
My kitties love these flavors😍 They each have sensitive tummies so this wet food is perfect. The packaging is so lovely too I love the pastel colors.
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
My cat loves these flavors and brand won't eat anything else! The price is super reasonable and they are very convent to find I would recommend!
Kimberly M.
Manassas, VA
All 4 of my cats ranging in age from 4 to 16 LOVE these!! So nice to have a food they all like, they really enjoy the seafood flavored a lot!!
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I give my cats special treats like this cat food sometimes and on holidays and it seriously looks like people food. Deluxe and they love it
Amber R.
Lincoln, NE
We've tried lots of wet cat foods, and this seems to be the only brand my cats will eat. They get very spoiled by this great food.