Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Classic Wet Cat Food - 3 oz

BY PURINA

Fancy feast poultry & beef feast variety classic wet cat food - 3 oz (24 pk) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My cat loves these things." in 2 reviews
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love fancy feast! Well. My cat loves it. It’s obviously not one of the best things for me to feed him, but it’s certainly not the worst. The classic pate is easy on his sensitive stomach, and for those who don’t know, it’s grain free!! (Somehow this is the only grain free fancy feast one, you’d expect the sliced to be too.. scary right?). Really I buy this because I’m on a budget, and because my cat’s diet doesn’t consist solely of wet food. I buy the higher end purina dry food for my cat, but when I tried out their wet food, it kept making my cat get sick, I think because of the texture. So we switched back to the fancy feast pate and my cat is happy and healthy again.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I don't really like the brand because their dry food isn't that good and they're really cheap (ingredients aren't as good as other brands'). However, my cat loves their can food! It's like $15 on Amazon for a pack of 24, so it's not bad. My cat will run towards me whenever he hears the sound when I open the can... it's hilarious
Jamie M.
My cat loves this one as well and even likes the fancy feast with the cheese in it. My cat is a domestic short hair. My does really enjoy a good bowl of fancy feast. Great value and also price to a can of fancy feast. I would recommend to other cat lovers.
Joanna C.
Great value for money! And our cats love this food! We do try to feed our cats more healthier foods too, but they can't get enough of Fancy Feast! Lots of purring and contented washing all round after Fancy Feast! Our 3 cats definitely recommend this!
Daria C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I limit the amount of wet cat food intact for my cats. However, when I do add meal treats into their diets, this is one of the varieties I purchase. My cats enjoy it. And I like that it's well balanced & affordable too.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
Great brand of food! my male cat loves it. my female loves it too but I find that it may sometimes be to strong for her because she has spit this up multiple times, she is 14 years old.
Hazel B.
My cat loves these things. The only complaint is I think there literally a fancy feast and something just for once in a while because they are quite small and are expensive for the price.
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
Our cat loves these! If she hears us get into the cabinet that these are in or hears one open, she comes running and gets excited. Our cat is 10 years old and she still runs for these.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
My kitty LOVES Fancy Feast! Especially the beef and poultry kind :) I do think sometimes the cans are a little pricey, but it's totally worth it for my kitty!
Chloe M.
Schaumburg, IL
My kittens absolutely LOVE to eat these. The cans are a little bit small for the price, however the taste seems to be perfect for the cats.