Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food - 3 oz uploaded by ayvah m.

BY PURINA

Fancy feast elegant medleys wild salmon florentine wet cat food - 3 oz see more...

• Will these ever come out in single meal packets like the broths? ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Concord, CA
Why this is the only wet food my cats like, I have no idea. But I will continue to buy it (in bulk cheap on amazon) until she pushes it away. Probably not the healthiest option but wet food is an important staple of their diet.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I bought this for my cat and she absolutely loves it. Every time I open a can she comes running and inhales it. I will definitely be purchasing these for her again because she loves them so much.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
I haven't found a wet food my cats don't like, but they always finish their plates with these cans. I split a small can between the 2 of them for a treat and it is just enough. I don't like wet food out in the open for any period of time (or in the fridge for that matter). These are a great size and price point, less than 1$ individually usually.
Alice R.
Woodland Park, CO
My cats LOVE this cat food! It has a good amount of sauce/gravy and you can actually see the herbs and pieces of real ingredients! It is a little more expensive than some of the other grocery store catfood brands but it is higher quality and my cats like it better.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
My cats go crazy over this! As soo as they hear the can open they're at my feet meowing. I can barely put the food on the plate before they're licking it. It's kinda cute seeing them react to it and it makes me feel good knowing I'm giving them something they love.
shannon r.
All 4 of my cats loved this product before I switched them. Good tasting food but still its unhealthy for cats. it contains ash: ash is referred to on pet food packaging is pretty much what it sounds like: the inorganic material that remains after organic material is burnt up.
Eliza W.
Cats can't get enough of this!! They love how moist it is and they love the gravy but they also eat all the meat. It might be smaller then other ones but cats will actually eat this one.
Michelle S.
My cat loves this flavor out of all the others. Seems like she even knows the can from others as well. Sometimes we sit two unopened cans infront of her and she always chooses this flavor
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such a good cat food. I rarley give my cats wet food but when i do i make sure that its the purina brand. I trust anything made by them and my cats love their salmon flavor.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My cat loves this food, but the only thing is it has to have gravy. It's a very inexpensive, I'm glad she likes it you know how cats can be. The salmon really does smell.
ayvah m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Will these ever come out in single meal packets like the broths? Would be so much more convenient when traveling.