Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys White Meat Chicken Recipe Variety Wet Cat

BY PURINA

Fancy feast elegant medleys white meat chicken recipe variety wet cat food - 3 oz (12 pk) see more...

Buy on Target*
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two super picky cats and I’ve tried so many different brands of wet cat food with them - Fancy Feast Medleys is the only one they both LOVE! They never leave any behind in their dish and they enjoy all the different flavor varieties. We buy it for them all the time!
Tanya A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty can't get enough of this. It's pretty healthy in comparison to other wet food but it looks like a real meal. My cat comes running when I bring out this can.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my babies have a lot of hair so they have sensitive stomachs. I am always trying to find a few different foods they may like or may want to eat instead of the boring everyday dry food I get them. I look for foods that I can reward them with on random days. They hated this food. They ate a little bit and then threw up all in the house. If your cat has a sensitive tummy- don't buy this. Or you'll be cleaning up some messes for a few days.
Rose S.
Mesa , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't feed your cats this food. There really isn't much nutritional value in it. After years on food like this, my cat has renal issues. Spend more on good cat food high in protein. Not recommended at all.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy feast is my cats favorite kind of dry food by far! Other brands he leaves the plate full of food but he almost always finishes his fancy feast. I just wish there was more variety in the box! Other than that it's great
Loni M.
grand rapids, MI
My cat must be spoiled over something because the only soft cat food she will eat is this brand. She waits at the fridge for feeding time and is absolutely obsessed with this food! If you love your cat treat him/her :)
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
While my cats are primarily dry food eaters due to their sensitive stomachs, there are times I spoil them with the occasional wet food. I like this particular brand because not only does it have meat they love in it, they also get fresh greens, rice, and other vegetables in one serving of cat food! The cats love the smell and flavor (so much so that every time they hear the can open, they run to the kitchen) and I am satisfied that I can give them some vegetables in their diets. Great product!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to buy Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys for the stray cats around my house before I moved (I know, crazy cat lady in the making), and when I saw how much they loved it, I decided to try it out on my cat as well. Now, it's one of her favorites, and one of the only foods she'll eat! This variety pack is very easy to find and cheaper when you buy in bulk, so this is a good option to stock up on. Highly recommended, definitely give your cat a chance to try this food out!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
We bought this for my boy friend's male domestic short haired cat.  He loves it.  I would say he likes the chicken more than the seafood variety.  he also likes the Turkey.  Fancy Feast is his favorite kind of food.  He is very picky and does not like the same thing over and over again so we rotate all of the different kinds along with the broth.  We have tried to add in other kinds of Purina food but he does not like them.
Phoebe J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I usually give my kitten these as a treat, or as a means to an end for me to eat in peace lol! the second I start to walk where they are stored, he instantly gets excited! This is by-far the best wet food treat that I have ever given my kitten. And it doesn't smell awful which is definitely a plus in my book. Sometimes I feel he eats better than we humans eat!
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
How does this cat food compare to gravy lovers?
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this good to give your diabetic cat?
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How natural are the ingredients?