Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Primavera Collection with Garden Greens

BY PURINA

Fancy feast elegant medleys primavera collection with garden greens wet cat food - 3 oz (12) see more...

• "My cats dud not care for this, one got sick every time he ate this, and the other would walk away" in 1 review
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Mara S.
Mara S.
Hartland, MI
I have a SUPER picky Persian rescue. Miss Princess Pixy love, love, loves the fish flavors of this food!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I am going to have to try this. My cats get bored with flavors quickly. Despite me spending tons of money on the healthy food, they have other plans.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
My cat goes nuts when I show her a can. She will eat the whole can to herself. I like that these cans are small so I don't have to store the other half of the food.