Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Florentine Collection with Garden Greens

BY PURINA

Fancy feast elegant medleys florentine collection with garden greens wet cat food - 3 oz (12 pk) see more...

Kelly F.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have always been one to feed natural, high quality foods to my pets... my cat has other ideas when it comes to wet food. After trying several expensive, top of the line wet cat foods, we have settled on the Elegant Medleys from Fancy Feast. I still have to mix up the flavors or he gets bored easily, but this is the only wet food he's eaten for more than 3 months and not gotten bored of or refused to eat. I will continue buying this brand unless he eventually tires of it as well!
Gwendolyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't think I will ever feed my cat this fancy of food. I love my cat but I think Iams is just fine.