Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Classic Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (12 pk) uploaded by الكويت B.

BY PURINA

Fancy feast chicken feast classic wet cat food - 3 oz (12 pk) see more...

Buy on Target
Elizabeth C.
annapolis
My cat loves fancy feast classic wet food, as well as the broths. She’s crazy about them. She has gotten picky in her old age, so I’m glad to see her enjoying meal time again.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2

Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Classic Wet Cat Food - by Purina is a treat for our cat. He usually likes dry cst food but he really enjoys this special treat.
Dale N.
Waterbury, CT
My cat loves Fancy Feast. like most cats. he's picky. but he loves any flavor of the Fancy Feast, as long as it's the original pate. he has a very healthy appetite!
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
My cats prefer classic chicken so much I've even been able to hide medication in it. The cans are easy to open and give just enough to feed without adding unnecessary calories.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX
Cat really seems to enjoy it and I love the moderate price. Variety packs usually keep cats content and prevent boredom with food.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
My daughter buys this for her cat. It's a great size for one cat and doesn't smell to bad, the cat seems to really like it.
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
I mean, cats love this stuff. The classic pate recipe is great for my senior kitty who has toothy troubles!
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We always give our cats a wet/dry mix for dinner and fancy feast is one of their favorites. Good price too!
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Hate the smell. Have only used a few times. Makes the cats poop smell nasty. Would not be my first choice
Christie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat loved this food when we rescued him as a kitten. Gentle on his tummy and didn't leave him bloated.