Purina Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Shredded Fare Collection Gourmet Cat Food 3 Flavors - 12 CT

BY PURINA

Purina® Fancy Feast® Elegant Medleys® Shredded Fare Collection with Garden Greens Gourmet Cat Food.
Fancy Feast, Elegant Medleys, Shredded White Meat Chicken Fare with garden greens in a savory broth.
Fancy Feast, Elegant Medleys, Shredded Turkey Fare with garden greens in a savory broth.
Elegant Medleys, Shredded Tuna Fare with garden greens in a savory broth.
12 cans, 3 flavors. see more...

Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
My cat isn't too picky when it comes to wet food. He ate this stuff with joy. He only gets it as a treat though, so if your cat is used to moist food all the time, they might be more particular.
Ashley W.
Oh FancyFeast. My cats love this! Has to be one of their top three favorites of all time! Pop the lid and they come running.
Crissy W.
Nice variety pack. They are also reasonably priced and my cat seems to enjoy them
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
My cat loves this food! He gets excited and twitches his tail as soon as I open the can. If I leave the can within his reach, he will lick it clean. His tummy tolerates this food well and makes me feel like I'm feeding him a nice meal when I give it to him.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
We got a free sample of one of these foods in the our cat litter once or twice. I tried to feed it to my cat, and he wanted nothing to do with it! He is very picky and would not touch this stuff... not to mention it looked disgusting too!!
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
My cat ADORES this food. Any time I walk by the closet that it is stored in, she will run up to me and will then scarf it down as soon as she gets it. I prefer this FF because it doesn't have gravy in it.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
We LOVE this product in our house! When my kitten hears the crack of the can she will come running, no matter where she is! She sits and waits, and meows so happy when we feed her this!
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
My cat loves these! They are a nice dry food topper. My cat will eat anything but he gets very bored with the same food day in and day out, these are a good way to mix things up for your cat!
Clare J.
Lewis Center, OH
My cat goes crazy for fancy feast! I only am not giving it 5 starts because I think he would get fat if I only fed him this haha...
Courtney E.
Good selection of flavors, good variety for the price. Each flavor smells pleasant which helps when it's my turn to feed our cat. Our cat loves his fancy feast!