Purina Fancy Feast Elegant Medley's Florentine Collection Gourmet Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Denise W.

BY FANCY FEAST

Purina® Fancy Feast® Elegant Medley's® Florentine Collection Gourmet Cat Food.
Fancy Feast®, Elegant Medleys®, turkey florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce.
Fancy Feast®, Elegant Medleys®, yellowfin tuna florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce.
Fancy Feast®, Elegant Medleys®, meat chicken florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce.
12 cans. 3 flavors. Gourmet cat food.
4-3 oz (85g) cans turkey florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce.
4-3 oz (85g) cans yellowfin tuna florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce.
4-3 oz (85g) cans white meat chicken florentine with garden greens in a delicate sauce. see more...

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our female feline loves this more than anything, it's funny because she only likes the Tuna Florentine. She won't touch the rest of the cat food, unless it's the juices or gravy. Depending on her sassy mood, she either licks the juice and runs or she can't sit there and eat it an hit pan.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just by the product’s appearance, you can tell this is high quality pet food. There are rich chunks of meat in an appetizing savory sauce - our cat meows at us every morning until we wake up and give her a can!
Laikyn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My spoiled kitties will scream for the flourentine wet food every night! It’s easy to serve and my cats love this stuff. Can’t ever go wrong with a multipack of this stuff
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
My sons cat is an extremely fussy eater. He will only eat Fancy Feast Medleys. I buy the variety pack for him and believe me he is a happy boy. There aren't any flavors he dislikes. Although I feel the cans are a little small, Lucky the cat doesn't.
Amy R.
A lot of cats I've met that are picky. This is the only food they'll tend to eat. My cats loooove fancy feast. And love getting a variety.
Katie J.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only wet cat food my cats will eat to completion. All the others they eat around the meat and just eat the gravy and sauce.
Denise W.
Eden, NC
My Foster cat loves this food! Her babies get Fancy Feast kitten and she gets 1 of these and it's gone within minutes. She loves it!!
Lola C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat pretty much only eat fancy feast!! The flaked kind is her favorite but she's also a big fan of the dry brand as well
Lauren D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Both cats in my house love the Fancy Feast Medley's. They gobble it down as soon as I place the bowl down. Great buy.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
My cat loves this and she is super picky usually. It's a great brand. I would recommend it. It's not too expensive