Purina Fancy Feast Delights Tuna & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy Grilled Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PURINA

Purina Fancy Feast® Delights Tuna & Cheddar Cheese Feast in Gravy Grilled. Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced.
For kittens & adult cats. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Mikey has always been a huge fan of wet food. I don't think he has ever gone long without it. he simply won't touch the dry stuff. that being said, he is also picky about the food being more on the saucy side and this simply hits the stop for him. the smell is not pungent and he always cries for more
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
My cat is very VERY picky about her wet food(dry she will eat anything). This is by far her favorite flavor! I will buy almost every can the store had when I go. Can't have too many of these! I've tried all kinds of different brands and flavors but this one #1 for her.
christina z.
christina z.
Portales, NM
My cats all 4 are tuna junkies they love it, but when they tried Fancy Feast Delights they went nuts!!! As soon as that top pops I have them running in from everywhere and they are practically jumping in my arms to get the treat.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
A mi gatito de 7 años le encanta esta comida en lata de la marca fancy feast, es bueno tambien para mezclarlo con medicina.
Johnna H.
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
My cats love Fancy Feast...The tuna and cheddar is not their favorite, they much rather the food with the greens in it
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
I usually give these to my cat as a treat once a week and she really loves them.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I have 5 cats (well, they're my mom's cats, and I live with her!) and I feed them at least 3 days a week, and they LOVE THIS! It's seriously the only canner food they'll eat. They come running when it's time to eat. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a hard time finding a food their cats will love.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Lannon, wi
I love Fancy feast and their variety of flavors. my cat has always loved them too but now due to health reasons I have to feed all my cats wet food and it is too pricey for such a small can unless it is on sale.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
I have a 15 year old, very picky and very stubborn cat who refuses to eat anything except fancy feast now.
Teeheenah  M.
Teeheenah M.
Sacramento, Ca
My cats love this stuff. When I give it to them its gone in two secs. The inly thing is that it's expensive.