Purina Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Chunky Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Gisselle C.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast??.
Chicken feast chunky.
100% complete & balanced.
Gourmet cat food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
We have two cats in our townhouse, and one of them which is used to eat only dry food, didn't apreciate it, when another ate it with pleasure. I think it is a good treat for your cat. But it may not eat it like one of mines did. Need to find something for both.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat Fluffer is a Fancy Feast lover, and chicken is one of his faves. This is just one of many that he will eat up. I think he likes it because of the size of the servings and because it's chicken flavor.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Again, I will always recommend the chunky cat food over the puree, and if your cat isn't picky (like mine) than this brand will be perfect! Especially because there are such a variety of flavors.
Andrea B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this and it's the only wet food they will eat. I feed them about a teaspoon every morning. They really come running for it.
Nikolette P.
My cats absolutely love this. I always get it for them for a present only when I have a coupon though...
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rescue cats and then put them for adoption, I've had 6 so far and all of them have loved Fancy feast. It is obviously delicious and I notice they grow stronger and their hair gets healthier. This is what I give the kittens/cats and also regular Purina food.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm not saying that this food is bad; my cats obviously love it because they scarf it down in seconds whenever I give it to them. Unfortunately, the also always throw up within half an hour of eating it, so it's not exactly a preferable experience for any of us.