BY PURINA

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Cat treats ff aptzr salmon 2oz see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
My cat is very picky and prefers dry food over wet food. This food isn't like standard wet food. You can visibly see the chunks of real meat and ingredients. It sounds silly but I bought this as a treat for his birthday. He loved it so much that I will continue to buy more for him. There are usually coupons available and sales in grocery stores for this appetizer. Its a great value. They're also widely available. I will continue to buy these little appetizers for my boy. I recommend these to all cat parents!
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
My cats love theae. as soon as i open it they come running! I will buy these over and over. My kitties have never been happier. They are a great price for the value. I recommend theae to everyone who has cats because your cat will love you more and you will thank me later
Katie J.
West Yarmouth, MA
I purchased this for my 14 year old cat who is never picky with wet or dry food and he would not touch it, he turned his nose up at it and would not go near the bowl. I then offered it to our young cat who is around 1 year and he reacted the same way. It does look appetizing to us humans, too bad the cats feel differently
Destiny S.
I've tried to give my cat plenty of different soft canned food and treats and this is by far her absolute favorite. I've never seen her run so fast to her dish before I even put it in with her food. I love that there is chunks of salmon in a nice creamy broth for them! Definitely a must have for a cat owner!!
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I was so excited to see this product. My cats are my children and they deserve an aptzr too before a meal..Or as it may be a meal in its self. They absolutely love all the flavors. And I am so happy to provide this to them. Recommend to all cat lovers and cat Mom's.
Hannah K.
Bordentown, NJ
This little tray of food contained huge excitement for my cat. You can see the chunks of real fish that makes up the food, and a broth that my cat slurped up in under twenty seconds.
Lorena S.
Dinuba, CA
My cats absolutely loved this cat food. They begged for more! Both my cats are adult cats and they really enjoy seafood flavors in their food. That is why this salmon flavor was perfect for them.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
My cat loves these! Hands down his favorite "wet" food. We usually keep a few on hand & give them to him randomly. He gets excited every time.
Stephanie R.
Media, PA
My cat waits for me to come home with these. They are her favorite. They're convenient and mess free. Definitely will keep buying these.
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
My cats loved this stuff. it's pretty cheap and it's one of the few foods that doesn't leave their poops super smelly and gross.