Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy with Tuna, Chicken & Whitefish Cat Food 1.4 oz. Pouch

BY FANCY FEAST BROTHS

A delicious, silky broth with tender morsels of real chicken and whitefish, crafted without by-products or fillers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kate K.
Kate K.
Whenever I go to the store I always will pick up a single pouch of #fancyfeastbroths for my feline friend! He loves it so much and it makes the perfect treat. My cat is picky, and will only eat seafood type wet food, so the #creamywithtuna and #whitefish are his favorite! #meyum
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
My cats wouldn't eat this! I was so mad because I bought a bunch of these broths! I guess they don't like anything saucey
Lyndsi D.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
My cat goes crazy for this. I treat him to these every once in a while. He gobbles it up. It's nice to treat him every now and then.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Mybcats are very picky having 6inside and 1outside it's hard to find food that they all agree upon received a sample of this and tried it on the pickiest cat (he likes a lot of gravy) and he ate it all I was pretty blown away he usually turns his nose up at most canned or pouched food!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
My cats love this stuff. I got a sample to try out, and was really surprised at the quality of the product. There were actual identifiable pieces of meat in the broth, and my cats went crazy for it! I just wish they sold it in bigger (maybe resealable) pouches.
yesica a.
yesica a.
I got a sample to try out, and was really surprised at the quality of the product. There were actual identifiable pieces of meat in the broth, and my cat went crazy for it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Aliquippa, Pa
My cat loves this food. She was recently changed to an all wet food diet and she gobbles this down. It has a lot of broth in it, and it's great! The vet said my cat had to loose weight and this is what she has been eating. she has lost 5 lbs since I've switched from dry.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
I was excited when I got a sample of this product, I thought, 'Daisy will love it', I opened it, she smelled it and walked away, I was so bummed out! She never ate it, not trying to say it's a bad product, but she just didn't care for it!