Purina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy with Chicken & Vegetables Cat Food 1.4 oz. Pouch

BY FANCY FEAST BROTHS

A decadent broth with tender bites of real chicken, crafted without by-products or fillers. see more...

ayvah m.
I made the "mistake" of offering these to my kitty. She is now addicted and goes on strike until she gets it again. Buyer beware!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
We bought some of these when our cat was sick (didn't know what was wrong) and were trying to find something she would eat. The sick cat wouldn't eat it (not necessarily because she didn't like it) but our kitten loved and enjoyed every bite!
Sarah G.
My cat would only lick up all the juices and would never touch the actual meat. If your cat loves dry food, I suggest to stick with it.