Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic Tuna & Vegetable 1.4 oz uploaded by Autum B.

BY PURINA

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Purina fancy feast broths classic tuna & vegetable 1.4 oz see more...

• Are these meant to be a meal substitute for the cat? 1 Answers
Heather A.
Heather A.
Painted Post, NY
My cat absolutely loves these, I have never seen him go crazy over a treat the way he does about these. They are really reasonably priced, I find that buying the individual packets is better than buying one box of all the same flavor. I would definitely recommend that anyone with a cat try these out.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I bought these for my cast thinking they would love and appreciate it... ONE of my cats liked it and the other would not eat it and turned his nose up.. I think it is a good value for the money .I however would not personally buy because I prefer to buy one brand that both my cats would eat
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Homestead, PA
I received this one as a sample in a cat litter box and my cat loves it it is a good value it is not pricey she loved this one the broth was nice not sick not too thin I would recommend it to anybody who has cats easier to give it to them I would yes I would buy it again
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
My cats love this one, i got them by chance one time and they are the perfect size for my two cats's dinner (one each) the ingredient like fish or veggies looks very fresh consider the fact that are cat food and they are not refrigerated..! highly recommend..!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
My cat LOVE'S these. She is very vocal knows as soon as I pull it out of the fridge. I put it in her little dish and she eats it all up. I keep mine in the fridge since I live in a hotter environment, I like her to have something to cool her off even more.
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
We get these as treats for our cats and they go nuts every time they get it. It's stinky but theres nothing you can really do to make wet cat food smell any better.
Katie S.
Katie S.
My cat enjoyed the broth but did not eat the pieces. I got mine as a sample. I will not be purchasing it.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
My cat loves the broths. For some reason he hates eating wet food, so this is a nice compromise!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
My cat loves these. At first I gave him some just to keep him hydrated then I realized he'd only eat the meat so I switched to broths! He gets one every other night and begs for it until I give it to him!
Shellby F.
Shellby F.
Woo boo am I glad they came up with this. My 1st cat hates eating wet food. All she use to do is lick the broth and leave the chunky meat pieces to sit in the bowl and become gross. We wanted to treat her with more then just the normal dry food. Tried this with her and she LOVES it.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Are these meant to be a meal substitute for the cat?