Add a Photo
Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic & Creamy Collection Variety Pack Cat Food 20-1.4 oz. Pouches

By FANCY FEAST BROTHS
#1102 in Cat Food & Treats
Photo (1)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

My cat is obsessed with these. She is always meowing for more and knows where we keep them. They do not appear to negatively affect her health.
tammy h.
tammy h.

My cat love the taste of purina fancy feast broths. I like that it a variety pack.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Clayton, NC

My cat loves these and it is a great way to increase the amount of liquids in her diet and get her to eat the other food she has (pour it over the other wet food you feed the cat). Each of these packets is about half the size of a normal fancy feast can of food and they are typically about a dollar in my area, which makes them a bit pricey. That being said, they are so worth it as an occasional snack or a supplement to my cat's regular food.