Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic & Creamy Collection Variety Pack Cat Food 20-1.4 oz. Pouches uploaded by Danielle C.

BY FANCY FEAST BROTHS

Erika T.
East Petaluma
These things are so darn pricey but nothing is too good for my kitties!!! I’m just lucky to always find them on sale so my cats score and I’m happy because they’re happy. They LOVE gravy and broth in their foods so these are a must have in my household.
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an 11 year old cat with lymphoma who has trouble eating. Now that I have found these broths it really stimulates his appetite to eat again. I love buying the variety pack. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These broths are so delicious my cat loves them. All fresh ingredients it's like a gourmet meal for my cat, I can usually get the 6 pack for cheap at Walmart and he loves them all
Danielle C.
Clayton, NC
My cat loves these and it is a great way to increase the amount of liquids in her diet and get her to eat the other food she has (pour it over the other wet food you feed the cat). Each of these packets is about half the size of a normal fancy feast can of food and they are typically about a dollar in my area, which makes them a bit pricey. That being said, they are so worth it as an occasional snack or a supplement to my cat's regular food.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat is obsessed with these. She is always meowing for more and knows where we keep them. They do not appear to negatively affect her health.
tammy h.
My cat love the taste of purina fancy feast broths. I like that it a variety pack.