BY PURINA

Nicole V.
I DO NOT recommend ever feeding this junk to your dogs. I have had very bad experiences with all purina products. I found wire in my dog food once, and always wondered why when I fed Purina my dogs coats got all coarse and they shed like crazy, didn't keep weight on, etc. I would recommend just making your own dog food if anything. chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc.
Hannah R.
Littleton, CO
Great dog food for my dog. It came packaged well and was fresh. They have chicken n rice flavor or beef. This bag is fairly large to last awhile although might be nice to have a larger bag for a larger dog. I would buy this again with a coupon. Love when there are coupons.
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
I have always used Purina for my furbabies!! I love the nutrition it has and the plus benefits of it helping with their coats, teeth, etc. Also the fact that there is a specific type for each age group. Purina grows with my little loves what else could I ask for!!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Purina dog food is my dogs favorite. I like to change their food so they do not get bored of the same flavors of textures and i can really see the diference fron one bran to the other. The skin and hair is so much better.
Aly O.
I order purina pro plan (all life stages 30/20 blend) in this size through Amazon prime and love it! I have 3 active adult labs and this keeps them healthy and is a food that they love. Great product!
Marissa L.
South Hadley, MA
We were really hoping this higher quality food would cut down on my dogs gassy tendencies.... But it didn't... So we went back to a cheaper option. He ate it without any digestive issues or problems with Taste though
Brittany K.
Keystone Heights, FL
My dog unfortunately suffers from colitis which is like chrones disease for people and this is the only food that doesn't make her sick! we will definitely be sticking with it!
Laura P.
My dogs loves this stuff so much that sometimes we just giving leftovers we usually have to add the dry food with it because they will not eat it
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Great brand with a great price.... This has always been my go to dog food. I have 2 big Chesapeake Bay Retrivers they are healthy and active.
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Recommendada para los perros, aunque a ellos les gusta mucho probar nuevas cosas pero es super nutritiva y buenísima para ellos.