BY DOG CHOW NATURAL

Purina Dog Chow Natural is made with real chicken and WITHOUT artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Every bowl provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition to help adult dogs live long and healthy lives. For more than 90 years, Purina Dog Chow has delivered high quality nutrition that’s always been crafted in the USA. Day after day, we - the people who make Dog Chow- dedicate ourselves to ensuring that every bag meets our high standards. We confidently feed Dog Chow to our own dogs and take pride in making the food that helps millions of other dogs live long, healthy lives. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christine P.
This is what we treat our dogs with whenever I can find it on sale. The dogs don't seem to care but I know they are healthier with it. Wish it was easier to find and came with similar pricing to basic green bag dog chow.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dogs are very picky and enjoy this brand. They seem pretty happy with just the dry food on their own. I have a chiweenie and a border collie mix. We buy this product at Meijer and it's fairly inexpensive.
Devon T.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is the only food I have ever fed my dog (besides the Purina Natural Puppy Chow)! He is such a happy healthy dog and I will not feed him anything else unless reccomended by the vet.
courtney s.
Philadelphia, PA
I give my dog two scoops of this food with a scoop of pumpkin and she eats it right up. i love giving her all natural food, and she loves it!
Carmela C.
I have two dogs (both females) and they have picky tendency when choosing the brand of dry dog food. Both dogs seem to like the dog food, but as long a my smaller dog can chew the kibbles she is satisfied. I would recommend this brand of dry dog food by Purina.
Kristina J.
Spring, TX
My 2 dogs love this dog food. My question is does it come in a bigger bag and how do I get coupons for it?