BY DOG CHOW #49 in Dog Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

High quality protein sources, including, real chicken and beef, supports small dogs higher metabolism. This bite sized kibble and original recipe provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition that small dogs need to help them live long and healthy lives.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, poultry by-product meal, whole grain wheat, chicken, beef, poultry and pork digest, ground rice, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2, garlic oil. K-4120

PURINA® DOG CHOW® Little Bites Made With Real Chicken And Beef
  • "My 4 small dog breeds (Maltese and Yorkies) enjoy this brand of hard food it's usually a one and done with them they eat it with no issues" in 1 review
LaToya T.
Dickinson , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dog food for my dog. Her digestive system does a lot better with this food. She use to have really bad runny poop before we tried this food. Within a few meals her poop hardened up and she poops normal now. It's suppose to help the digestive system and it does what it claims. It makes my life a lot easier when my dog is happy and poops normal. I have also noticed she has more energy and she's not so moody.

The price is also good. Even when it's no on sale it a very good price for all it does for your dog. You can't go wrong with this dog food. I recommend it to anyone if their dog is sick all the time it could be the dog food you are giving your dog. Try this and let me know how it works for you! :)
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two sweet little fur babies that are Maltese/Chihuahua mix and they are the pickiest eaters I have ever known in my life. I bought the Purina Dog Chow for small dogs and ever since then, they have stopped being picky! I've tried many other brands of dog food, but this brand is affordable and they seem to love it a lot. I've recommended Purina to everyone I know and now most of my family and friends feed Purina to their pets as well. As long as the girls are happy, I am happy as well!
Molly S.
I wasn’t sure what to give my dog when I first got him. He’s a Boston/York’s mix and I was a afraid he’d choke on big pieces of food. I also didn’t make a lot of money at the time, so I bought this and he liked and that’s all I’ve given him.
Cindy O.
East Haddam, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've always used Purina from Puppy Chow to Dog Chow & now I buy Purina Dog Chow Little Bites for my smaller dog. She loves the smaller morsels that make it easier for her to chew!!! She also lives the taste of dog chow. My dogs have always gotten great nutrition from Purina Dog food brands & I love the great value!!! I swear by PURINA® DOG CHOW® Little Bites Made With Real Chicken And Beef
Jon M.
Waverly
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our little fur babies love it. Perfect size for them to chew. Produces good looking coat of fur and eyes are healthy. Meaning they are receiving proper nutrition .
Keela M.
Murray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Maltese loves this food! It’s the perfect size for her little teeth and mouth and it keeps her healthy and full! I buy this at Walmart or chewy.com usually. I definitely recommend for small dogs!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of dog food. My three small dogs have been eating it for a few years now. It’s very affordable and my dogs seem to love it. They’ve never had any issues with the ingredients. Overall this is a great product that I will continue to use.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
But this food for my dog all the time. He loves it. I like that it is little pieces, perfect size for him as he's only 5lbs. And it's fairly inexpensive which is a huge plus, usually lasts me a while because my dog doesn't eat too terribly much.
Joanna A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the brand I use for my 3 dogs. Its easy on there digestive system, but the down side is I sometimes have a hard time finding the bigger size bags of more than 5lb.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food, the thing I first see for my dogs is, if the food will leave them bad breath or if their hair don’t get shiny. And this has meet my expectations, recommended this to dogs owners
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Purina is my go to brand for pet food. Not only for dogs, but for cats as well. It is inexpensive and my pets love it. It minimizes the gas that most pet foods give them. I also helps to decrease hairballs; and therefore, the vomit that comes with it. I usually buy at Walmart, Sams club, Petco or Petsmart. Sometimes I buy it at Target or the commissary on base.
Melissa M.
I have read lots of things online about this brand being bad for dogs, has anyone had any issues with it?
Machelle H.
Does the dog food have enough protein in it for puppies?
Melissa B.
We get our dogs the regular dog chow but my minpin has a hard time chewing it. Would this kind be better for her or should I be getting some different?
amanda f.
How well does this dog food work and may I ask what is in it