BY DOG CHOW LIGHT & HEALTHY

Light In Calories, Big On Taste: You’ll know it’s healthy. He just knows it’s delicious. With a tender and crunchy kibble blend that’s also light in calories, Purina® Dog Chow® Light & Healthy brand adult dog food helps support your dog’s healthy weight—all with a great taste he’ll love.Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Dog Chow Light & Healthy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. see more...

Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
This is currently what I have my dog on. I have a beagle who is struggling with being overweight. Right now her current weight is 32 pounds. She loves the taste of this food and I have no trouble at all getting her to eat it. Sometimes I even use it as a reward when trying to play and train with her. I'm hoping this along with some exercise will help her drop a little weight.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
I have feed my young dog this dog food. He never snub it. Great nutrition. The only reason I stopped and I totally forgot long ago until I seen my pup having little red poo. Of course I thought the worst until I notice it had red dye in the dog food. After I stopped feeding this dog food...the red poo went away. I did take to vet just make sure. They need to stop adding red dye to food and the treats.