PURINA® DOG CHOW® Light & Healthy uploaded by marjolin r.PURINA® DOG CHOW® Light & Healthy uploaded by brenda a.PURINA® DOG CHOW® Light & Healthy uploaded by Constance M.

BY DOG CHOW

Product description

Deliciously Tender, Light in Calories Steam Cooked At The Start Tender & Crunchy Blend With Real Chicken Whole Grains and High Quality Protein

Brie V.
Holton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab loves this food, well she’ll eat pretty much anything actually. She does like to eat so we thought getting her this food would be better for her. I won’t ever switch up her food again because of what happened the last time, it went right through her.
Jessica T.
Fennville, MI
My dogs were doing well on this but they must have changed the recipe within the past 6 months. This food ended up giving BOTH of my dogs gas and other health issues. Once we switched the food, the issues went away. I will never buy Purina again. It's not worth the health risk.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
My dogs love this dog food. It has chunks of freeze dried chicken. My little dog is very picky and she picks those out! It has definitely helped my overweight pit bull get in shape. This is the only dog food I purchase.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
Chelsea C.
My dogs have always eaten kibbles and bites until they changed their dog food and my dogs wouldn't eat the green chunks out of the food. Due to this and them needing more of a healthier dog food due to weight gain I switched to dog chow light and healthy. My dogs enjoy the food and don't pick through it like the old dog food. Their much healthier and their weight is getting better. I Highly recommend this dog food!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
I just recently starting feeding this to my dog, and as far as I can tell, he loves it. I feel so good when giving my dog something that I know is good for him, and I feel even better when he gets excited every time i pour it into his bowl. not only is it good for your dog, it's also good for your budget (:
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
I have feed my young dog this dog food. He never snub it. Great nutrition. The only reason I stopped and I totally forgot long ago until I seen my pup having little red poo. Of course I thought the worst until I notice it had red dye in the dog food. After I stopped feeding this dog food...the red poo went away. I did take to vet just make sure. They need to stop adding red dye to food and the treats.
Hannah S.
As the owner of an older golden retriever, he has tried a variety of dog foods over the year and still seems to only like this kind. It is a good brand for bigger dogs that tend to eat everything in sight, and I have found it helps keep my dogs weight down to a healthy level.
Mary D.
Clio, MI
I have been feeding my dogs Purina for as long as I can remember. My active dog loves this food especially it's large chicken chunks! This food keeps him nice and trim and since he has a bad knee that is what he needs. Other types of food i tried led to him gaining weight even with his active self. I will always recommend Purina when asked and Light and Healthy is one of the best!
qAmber J.
Dryden, Virginia
This is currently what I have my dog on. I have a beagle who is struggling with being overweight. Right now her current weight is 32 pounds. She loves the taste of this food and I have no trouble at all getting her to eat it. Sometimes I even use it as a reward when trying to play and train with her. I'm hoping this along with some exercise will help her drop a little weight.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This light and healthy is great for overweight dogs and has helped a lot. I highly recommend trying it!
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
My almost 10 year old lab has been on regular purina dog chow. Looking at switching her to a lighter meal for older dogs. Anyone else transition from the same dog foods have any issues? Does this food help with joint care, etc?

back