BY DOG CHOW

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

For dogs striving to achieve an ideal weight, our Healthy Weight recipe is made with real chicken and 10% fewer calories* but doesn’t compromise on taste with a combination of tender chunks and crunchy kibble that dogs love.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Whole grain corn, soybean hulls**, soybean meal, meat and bone meal, whole grain wheat, soybean germ meal, corn germ meal, egg and chicken flavor, corn gluten meal, chicken, animal digest, turkey by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), glycerin, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Red 40, zinc sulfate, sulfur, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Blue 2, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), biotin, sodium selenite.

Kristen H.
Milan, IN
First review on this item?! WHAT....
I own two 70 pound dogs and boy do they love to eat! A healthy dog food option was needed.
I saw this in the store and decided to give it a shot. The food is multi colored with different vegetables in it.
I have noticed a difference in the fact that they want to eat this food allll the time. It must be delicious! It has kept my animals at a healthy weight and no stomach problems have occurred. Great product for the price! Can't complain.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried a lot of different food with my two dogs. One is an old beagle so she is naturally chubby. The other one is a good weight. This good helps maintain her weight and help the older dog not gain weight. Also they love it and it does not upset their stomachs
andrea t.
florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I trust purina with both my cats and dogs, rarely hear about them having any food recalls, that's a plus, I love my fur children