Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food; Complete Adult With Real Chicken

Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand behind all of our products. We have over 400 scientists helping us deliver high quality nutrition every day so that you can feel confident in every meal you serve*. *Complete satisfaction, or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied with Purina Dog Chow brand dog food, we will refund your purchase price. Cut out the "Best If Used by" date box and weight circle from this bag. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, P.O. Box 1326, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs Features 23 vitamins and minerals to help support a healthy, active life Made with American-raised real chicken for a taste dogs love Highly-digestible formula Always crafted in the USA since 1926 Crunchy kibble helps clean teeth Proudly fed to our own dogs Dish up daily servings of Purina Dog Chow Complete Adult with Real Chicken dry dog food to give your dog the essential nutrition he needs to keep up with you and your healthy life together. This delicious food for dogs made with real chicken and other high-quality ingredients is carefully crafted to support your dog's health and also has a taste dogs love. This highly-digestible, original pet food is made to provide the 100% complete and balanced nutrition adult dogs need to help them live long, healthy lives. Nutritious ingredients and high-quality protein for strong muscles support an active lifestyle that helps keep your dog happy and healthy, while crunchy kibble helps remove plaque and offers a delightful texture. You can feel confident in the dogs' food you serve your best friend because Purina Dog Chow is carefully crafted by employees who trust it enough to feed it to their own dogs. Show your adult dog, whatever his breed, how much he means to you by making Purina Dog Chow Complete with Real Chicken adult dry dog food his daily staple food. Made with real chicken, it's formulated to provide your dog with the essential nutrition to help support a healthy, active life. With a hearty blend of nutritious ingredients, this healthy dog food supports his health and helps keep him as happy as he makes you every day you're together. Ideal for his daily feeding routine, this healthy recipe has 100% of the essential nutrients to help support a healthy, active adult dog's life and keep him up and running right by your side. If you think he'd like a little variety in his diet, but you think he might be a little picky about trying other kinds of dry food, try Purina Dog Chow Tender & Crunchy adult dry dog food, which is crafted with real meat for another taste he is sure to love. The partnership you and your dog enjoy is one that is established and built on trust, and so is the relationship Purina has with you both. We're your partners in making sure your dog gets the nutrition he needs, with a taste he loves, from a source you trust. That's why Purina Dog Chow has always been crafted in the USA since 1926 and is proudly fed to our own dogs. We maintain a strict code of standards for buying, storing and processing ingredients that are used in our pet foods. These standards are among the strictest in the pet food industry, and we're very serious about enforcing them. To ensure you feed your dog our food with confidence, our products are backed by over 90 years of trusted Purina history. We work hard to make sure all of our pet foods are up to the high standards you demand for your best friend, because the dog foods we make aren't just for your dog - they're for ours too.

I s it really that bad for dogs? My one year old pug is healthy as he can be (I am so grateful for that) and he loves this food. He is my first dog and the doctor said that food was ok. I know some people have their opinions against it for what is made with. However, I would like to hear from people who have given this to their dogs and their dogs have lasted 10+ healthy years. Anyone?
Is this the best ‘inexpensive’ dog food to feed my 5 year bulldog old pup? I give Purina to my 2 year old lab and didn’t know if anyone had any opinions.
My dogs really like this food, but sometimes I’ve wanted to try switching the flavor, but keeping the same brand... anyone have experience with it messing up their dogs tummy’s by changing flavor and not the brand or no?
Start your review of Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food; Complete Adult With Real Chicken!
Stephenson , VA
We were originally feeding our dog a food from a smaller company that claimed to have the best ingredients. But then our dog point blank refused to eat it, like didn’t eat for 24 hours. After a trip to the vet, she recommended going for Purina Dog Chow. We always thought this was a bug no no but she recommended it highly and our dog has been gobbling it up with no problems!
Keyes, CA
We Purina Dog Chow for our dogs and they love it.  The price at WalMart is just right for the product that you get and when we have a coupon it is even better.  We have two large dogs that go through a 50lb bag in about 3 weeks.  It is a good value and even better I'm sure your dog(s) will enjoy it too.
We have always used this for our animals, we used puppy chow and dog chow! This is the only food our dogs will eat! The price is great but we love the weight circles you can earn point and get free things like gift card or you can choose to get a check for money off or product! The weight circle is on side of the bag !!
My dog ate this for six years. From the time she was a puppy. She had a lot of skin, coat, and digestion issues. We tried a lot of different things until our vet suggested a meat based food and I will never go back. The price is good but it's not worth her discomfort.
Mohawk, NY
They used to be an okay brand but now my dogs get sick every time they eat it. The ingredients just don't seem like good things to feed your dog. And if you look at the nuggets closely, you see that there looks to be some sort of hair or wire sticking out of most of them.
Hershey, PA
My vet told me not to feed my dog PURINA® DOG CHOW® Complete Adult With Real American-Raised Chicken because it wasn't "good enough".  I fed my lab mix this food and she lived to be 18 years old so the food can't be that bad.  The price is great for such a big bag and I would have no issues buying this food again.  Just wish it was grain free.
My dog loves this cheap dog food brand. We let him have a big bag once and never bought it again just because its so cheap and didn't have the nutrients our dog needs. This is also the dog food my little brother have for his dog.
Have you ever read the label? This stuff is horrible for your dog! Its packed with so many preservatives and by product. Here is little to no actual nutrients for your dog. I would never recommend this to any dog owner
Elkhart, IN
my dog food, he loves it o so much. He gets excited when its time to eat. he goes does his duty has normal no complains what so ever. I buy at walmart, dollar general for under $5. i always restock when we are out.
Concord, NC
Due to being a rescue with 9 large dogs, I use this because it is most economic for the amount I use (100 lbs a month). I do not like that it has so many fillers and by products in it,but it serves the purpose of feeding the dogs somewhat decent food. I only recommend it if you can not afford higher quality food,such as blue buffalo or Merck.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daniel Island, SC
8 months ago
Brenna A. • 8 months ago
<a href="https://www.influenster.com/racheljenks" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Rachel J.</a> oh! My dog eats 6 fish
Cumberland, RI
9 months ago
My dog prefers to eat the cat’s Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula 3.15lb than her own food. We’ve tried switching the dog’s food to a supermarket brand, which she likes a little better than the Daves Naturally Healthy Adult Dog Food 4 lbs she had previously, but she still prefers the cat food. Is there a brand that is more like cat food in size with the nutrition content for dogs?
Denita C. • 9 months ago
I’ve had my dog for a little over 6 years. I gave him Purina Puppy Chow for a few months then Dog Chow. My main reason for choosing Purina Dog Chow was bc it did not have propylene glycol in it, and it’s easy to find locally. He’s healthy and his coat is shiny. He’s 100 pounds of pure love 🐶🐾❤️ Also, I read that it’s ok if a cat eats dog food but dogs shouldn’t eat cat food. They are formulated differently and cat food doesn’t have the nutrients that dog food does but that’s ok for cats.. but not dogs. My cat eats dog food and cat food lol 😂 🐈🐕🐾❤️