Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDog Chow
Purina Dry Dog Food Complete Adult With Real Beef - 20lb Bag

Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food Complete Adult With Real Beef - 20lb Bag

The Dog Chow Promise. Crafted in the USA with real beef by people who care. Wendy A. |Production Mechanicsburg, PA Purina Your Pet, Our Passion. Crafted in USA Facilities The Purina Promise Our promise to you is sealed inside every package — including this one. Every ingredient we source and every facility we own is held to our highest standards for quality, safety and the never-ending pursuit of breakthrough nutrition. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge. Follow us at Purina.com Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real beef 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs Contains 23 essential vitamins and minerals Supports your dog's immune system Highly digestible formula High-quality protein for strong muscles Delicious taste of beef that dogs love Give your dog the nutrition he needs along with the taste he loves when you serve up Purina Dog Chow Complete Adult With Real Beef dry dog food. This delicious recipe is made with real beef and other high-quality ingredients, giving him a wholesome meal option that you can both feel good about. With 23 essential vitamins and minerals in every serving, this dry dog food helps support your dog's overall health and wellness. Crafted without artificial flavors, this recipe provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition that adult dogs need and supports immune health. High-quality protein, like real beef, in every serving helps support your dog's strong muscles, so he can maintain his active lifestyle. Purina Dog Chow is carefully crafted by employees who trust it enough to feed it to their own dogs. Tempt your dog to his dish with the delightful flavors found in this dry dog food recipe, and rest easy knowing he's getting a nutritious meal. Make mealtime a special time you share with your dog when you fill his dish with Purina Dog Chow Complete Adult With Real Beef dry dog food. We craft this great-tasting recipe without artificial flavors. Real beef helps deliver the taste he loves, and the crunchy kibble gives him the texture he craves while helping to remove plaque from his teeth. This formula helps to support his healthy skin and coat to keep him looking his best every day, and the high-quality ingredients make this dry dog food a nutritious and delicious option for feeding time. Ideal for daily feeding, every serving provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your adult dog, so you can extend your dog's healthy years. If you have a large canine family, look to our complete line of Purina Dog Chow dry dog food recipes to provide each member of your pack with the nutrition needed to maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. You want to make sure your dog gets only the best in his dish at mealtime, and that's why we craft this dry dog food recipe with real beef and high-quality ingredients. We maintain a strict code of standards for buying, storing and processing ingredients that are used in our pet food, and we perform rigorous checks for quality and safety throughout every step in the production process to give you added peace of mind. Purina Dog Chow is always crafted in the USA, so you can rest easy knowing your dog's meals are coming from a reliable source. Our products are backed by over 90 years of trusted Purina history, because the food we make isn't just for your dog; it's for ours too. Fill his bowl with Purina Dog Chow Complete Adult With Real Beef dry dog food, and give him the savory taste and quality nutrition he deserves.

What’s your favorite thing Influenster has sent you??
Is this a good brand for larger dogs (90 lbs)?
Start your review of Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food Complete Adult With Real Beef - 20lb Bag!
Suzanne F.
My dogs love it!!! They have eaten it for years and do really well on it. During COVID when dog food was sparse at times, I bought another dog food and the results were far from favorable. Extreme stomach upset. When I put my dogs back on purina, everything was fine.
Abby H.
Cumberland, MD
This is the best!! I had my pup on pedigree, he was very skinny so I switched and he got huge! Now this is the only thing they will eat! Easy on a sensitive stomach as well
Patricia M.
Mcdonough, GA
My dogs ate this but my chihuahua wasn’t a fan but my cavelier King Charles spaniel loved it he loves to eat all the time! I would recommend trying this for your dogs!
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
We buy this all of the time. It keeps our fur babies full and satisfied. Seems to be gentle on their bellies. Would recommend this to new pet owners starting out with a pet.
Rebecca C.
Beaver Falls
I've only ever fed my dog Dog Chow. Even when she was a pup it was Puppy Chow. She loves her food! The flavor must be right because shes always wanting more. I wouldn't change a thing about this product and I recommend this to dog owners.
Steffani M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Great quality, amazing value! I have a new routine of ordering this specific bag of dog food on Amazon. The price for 46 pounds of food is unbelievable. We have 6 small dogs and this bag lasts almost an entire month. It has not caused any stomach issues (thank goodness no gas 😂). The quality after several months of ordering has been consistent. It does the job and the dogs love it. Healthy as can be. Dog Chow Complete with Beef
Kerri C.
New Lebanon, NY
I have tried a couple of different brands of dog food for my very active half lab and half boxer. He is a big boy. And I found his old brand was giving him horrible gas. It could kill a small village! So I got this on sale one day and I knew we had found our brand when he gobbled up the bowl and hours later he didn’t have the gas. It’s the only brand we get now.
Valerie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food Complete Adult With Real Beef - 20lb Bag uploaded by Valerie M.
This is a great dog food option and is very inexpensive. My dog eats the entire bowl in no time at all. The variety of flavors is good and the size of the food is perfect for my small adult dog. I would recommend it.
Berenice C.
Madera, CA
I just purchased this and wanted my dogs to try something new and they loved it. The package says it’s for complete adults but by the food is not big at all. I think the price is decent. Would be again! Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken Dog Chow Complete with Beef
Sofia A.
Alright, not the best. i dont know, would rather have something non-American for my doggy but thats just my opinion. Shes a bit smaller than medium (Cavalier) Also reviewing this im not sure exactly what variety I’m reviewing