Purina Dog Chow Dog Chow Little Bites Dog Food - 16.5 lb uploaded by Wilka B.Purina Dog Chow Dog Chow Little Bites Dog Food - 16.5 lb uploaded by Carley L.Purina Dog Chow Dog Chow Little Bites Dog Food - 16.5 lb uploaded by Toni F.

BY PURINA

Dog chow little bites dog food - 16.5 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My 4 small dog breeds (Maltese and Yorkies) enjoy this brand of hard food it's usually a one and done with them they eat it with no issues" in 1 review
Cindy O.
East Haddam, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've always used Purina from Puppy Chow to Dog Chow & now I buy Purina Dog Chow Little Bites for my smaller dog. She loves the smaller morsels that make it easier for her to chew!!! She also lives the taste of dog chow. My dogs have always gotten great nutrition from Purina Dog food brands & I love the great value!!! I swear by PurinaA Dog ChowA Little Bites Dog Food
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food, the thing I first see for my dogs is, if the food will leave them bad breath or if their hair don’t get shiny. And this has meet my expectations, recommended this to dogs owners
Irene G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this one and never looked back. My dog is a smaller breed and with regular adult food she would struggle to bite down properly. Slightly more expensive the regular purina adult food but your pet will thank you later for it!
Erin M.
This is the food I started my dog on whenever he was a puppy. He loved it and always did well with it. I recently switched him to a grain free food because I thought it may help with his allergies. I would recommend this dog food, as it is not very expensive and my dog enjoyed it very much.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My 9 year old MinPin was diagnosed with Diabetes.He was at the point of not eating. I went two weeks trying every dog food there was to get him to eat again. He did eat chicken and turkey and eggs I made him but wouldn't touch dog food. Then I found Little bits and gave him one of the pieces that's shaped like a bone and he ate it and has been eating ever since. I was Thankful for finding this.
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
My babies love this! They have both eaten it since we brought them home. I've switched it up a few times but we always come back to this one. I buy mine and Kroger and it's $12.99 a bag but sometimes with your Kroger card it's $9.99! Plus they usually have a coupon as well!
Alexa S.
Denver, CO
I started my Boston Terrier on this once he was full grown. He liked it, and we had no issues. We had to switch to a different brand because this brand was getting harder to find in the stores. I have always fed my dogs Dog Chow and they have all been healthy and happy!
Kayla R.
As a dog mom of a picky eater, Purina Dog Chow Little Bites solved the problem! We have a 50 pound dog who prefers small kibble and refuses to eat big bites. As soon as she hears the food hit her bowl, she runs over to gobble up her favorite meal!
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I have a lab and a small poodle. My lab can eat pretty much anything, but my poodle can't. Because we're low on funds while I'm going back to school, it's much easier to but the same dog food for both dogs, and our dogs love this food!
Brad C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
This is a horrible brand of dog food. It really gives no nutrients to your pet. It has by products in it and is mainly a filler food. Do some research and find better brands for your pets.
Machelle H.
Does the dog food have enough protein in it for puppies?
Melissa B.
We get our dogs the regular dog chow but my minpin has a hard time chewing it. Would this kind be better for her or should I be getting some different?