Purina Dog Chow Dog Chow Light & Healthy Dog Food - 16.5 lb uploaded by Constance M.

BY PURINA

Dog chow light & healthy dog food - 16.5 lb see more...

• This light and healthy is great for overweight dogs and has helpe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica T.
Fennville, MI
My dogs were doing well on this but they must have changed the recipe within the past 6 months. This food ended up giving BOTH of my dogs gas and other health issues. Once we switched the food, the issues went away. I will never buy Purina again. It's not worth the health risk.
Katya E.
I was so happy when I saw this "light and healthy" dry food option at the store. I've been trying to control my beagle's weight for a while and this has been very helpful
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
This is what i typically buy my dog she's pretty big and goes through a lot of this. she eats this very easily and haven't had any problems with it
Haley D.
Roanoke, VA
My four dogs really seemed to like this food when I got it for them. It has the healthy nutrition that I was looking for in a dog food.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
I've used this brand a few times and my puppy seemed to like it and I like the fact it's a light and healthy alternative to dog food
Kendra F.
Philadelphia , PA
My dog is very picky so it takes her a long time to eat this food irony thinks she likes it but I like the price
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN
I started out with the regular dog chow but when I switched to this, my dog started eating more. she especially liked the chicken chunks. she will save them for last and likes to throw them in the air playing with it. so glad I found this. highly recommend for dog owners
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
We have used the original dog chow for years but recently switched to this one. It is great and out beagle doesn't seem to notice the difference. He is getting older and less active so we changed to prevent weight gain. It has worked!
Sharla L.
Starkville, MS
My dog loves this particular dry food. We were having to feed him dry food with chicken broth on it but with this brand he eats without having chicken broth on it. And he eats more of it! He loves it.
Albanys T.
Purina dog chow is the best, i think is the best food for my dog, and for him is the best as well.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This light and healthy is great for overweight dogs and has helped a lot. I highly recommend trying it!