Purina Dog Chow Complete & Balanced Dog Food uploaded by Maira S.

BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Complete & Balanced Dog Food.
Total care nutrition.
100% of the essential nutrients to support a healthy, active life.
High quality protein for strong muscles.
Highly digestible to help your dog be his best.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Madison S.
Yucaipa, CA
I like this dog food because it is a good price you get 50lbs!! and it’s chicken flavored my boy loves chicken flavored dog foods the food itself has a plain look and smell but my dog seems to like it but I know it’s not all that because he only eats enough to get him by where as he will sit and have his 3 fat meals a day on some other kinds so I’ve strayed away from buying this one for this reason
Heather J.
Mebane , NC
We have two large adult dogs and they absolutely love this dog food. I purchase the 55 pound bag at BJ’s warehouse that saves us some money! Our dogs are healthy and enjoy this dog food and of course their other treats!
Torii P.
New York
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is such a picky eater and we were worried about him for awhile because he would barely eat dog food. We had gone through so many brands! I’m glad we finally found Purina! Now it’s hard to get him to stop!
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
A great dog food for a great price. We have been feeding this to our dog her whole life, she’s 7 and has been leading a very healthy life. I will always give this food to my dog(s).
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a big ol cow of a dog. He loves this. We go through a huge bag about every two weeks or so. We tried to get him a diff brand and he refused to eat. He likes what he likes therefore we like it too.
DavidandKaren K.
Hawkins, tx
I have Fed this dog food to my dog for at least a year very satisfied with the results would recommend it to anyone that has a dog I started out with Pierina puppy chow and continued on with dog chow .I buy the dog food at Walmart and Dollar General store most of the time
Kathryn K.
Farmington, MO
My dogs only eat Pedigree. It's the only thing that doesn't give my pitbull terrible gas. I decided to try Purina Dog Chow because it was a bit cheaper, I mixed the last of their Pedigree with the Purina and the next morning the pit, lab, and cavalier had soiled the livingroom and kitchen with vomit and diarrhea. I refuse to purchase any more products from Purina. It's hit and miss with this brand, and the dog's digestive system can make a world of difference, but I don't recommend.
Cassie J.
Our family dog started out on Gravy Train & it was awful. His bowel movements was like water 24/7. His belly constantly grumbled & he whined a lot. We switched to Puppy Chow & his bowel movements went from awful to perfect!! Now we purchase the Dog Chow for him & he loves it!
Jessica B.
My dogs love it. The serving sizes are perfect and keep my dogs slim and healthy. The bite sizes are perfect for medium to larger sized dogs and the dog food will stay fresh for an entire month. The price of it is lower than a lot of other dog foods, especially when you get the 50lb bag.
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
My dog has had problems with other brands. She usually can't tolerate different certain dog foods. I started using puppy chow & it's so far been the best. She loves it & now she's eating dog chow. It's also very affordable. I highly recommend puppy & dog chow.