BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Complete & Balanced Dog Food.
Total care nutrition.
100% of the essential nutrients to support a healthy, active life.
High quality protein for strong muscles.
Highly digestible to help your dog be his best.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
My dogs love it. The serving sizes are perfect and keep my dogs slim and healthy. The bite sizes are perfect for medium to larger sized dogs and the dog food will stay fresh for an entire month. The price of it is lower than a lot of other dog foods, especially when you get the 50lb bag.
Cassie J.
Our family dog started out on Gravy Train & it was awful. His bowel movements was like water 24/7. His belly constantly grumbled & he whined a lot. We switched to Puppy Chow & his bowel movements went from awful to perfect!! Now we purchase the Dog Chow for him & he loves it!
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
Gave this food to my dog until I could get to the pet store to get the kind I normally get. I mixed it in when I got low and did everything you are supposed to do. My dog got very ill on this food and almost died. He got grain mites from this food!
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
Great dog food for your furry four legged friend. My dogs have eaten this for as long as I can remember and I have never had any issues with it. It's affordable and easy to manage. If I buy the big bags it usually lasts a month!
Jessica S.
Terrible terrible terrible! My dog stopped eating it so we were concerned and asked the vet about it and he said it's because purina changes their recipe all the time with every batch of food they make.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
My dog loves this food so much. It meets all his nutrition he needs and if we try to change it on him he refuses to eat. Lol he is a Purina dog no matter what
brenda g.
My dog seems to really like this dog food. Its a good price not at all expensive and she enjoys it. She prefers this over some more expensive brands
Sue G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is the only dry dog food that our Golden Retriever will eat. She's twelve years old now, and has always refused to eat any other dry dog food.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
This is my go-to product and my dogs love it. I've been using it for years. I don't like to change their food often as it makes them sick.
Kristin D.
Auburn, CA
My dogs love this! Makes them very happy and full of energy. They like the taste and gobble it down.