BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Complete & Balanced Dog Food.
Dog Chow® brand dog food.
Total care nutrition.
100% of the essential nutrients to support a healthy, active life.
High quality protein for strong muscles.
Highly digestible to help your dog be his best.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• I have been hearing a lot about this brand, it is a good healthy ...5 Answers
  • Its is expensive?5 Answers
  • My dog is a very picky eater. Is there anyway I could get a free ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the only dog food I can get my dog to eat he is very picky but he loves it so I love it also!" in 6 reviews
  • "my dog likes this stuff, can get coupons for these all the time, try to buy on sale., found pretty much anywhere" in 2 reviews
  • "My chocolate lab is a very picky eater and she loves Purina Dog Chow." in 1 review
  • "Don't get me wrong, it's a good quality product for the price, but it's not the healthiest choice out there." in 1 review
  • "Kibble is small enough for a small dog and large enough for a big dog." in 1 review
Katherine Z.
West Monroe, LA
I feed this to my 3 Sable German Shepherd puppies. At first they wasn't gaining weight so the vet recommend switch food to this brand and this 3 sisters blew up on me. Awesome choice for healthy dogs.
Lissbette P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dogs number one! She loves them so much! She doesn’t go for another brand or food. It’s not very pricy as the others so it’s a win win. For you and your dog!
Hannah G.
Batavia, IL
My dog loves this food! He whines at us until the next mealtime because he always wants more! He’s a big dog and I like that they have a blend for larger breeds.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
This is the main brand of dog food that I feed my chocolate lab and he eats it no problem. It is decently priced compared to other foods and I can buy it in good sized bags. I have never had problems with my dog getting sick or having any issues. I will continue to buy it for now.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica , NY
A couple of months ago I started feeding my Mini Pinscher Purina Dog Chow and he seems to enjoy it more than what I was feeding him before. He doesn't throw up after eating it and once it's in his bowl it takes no time for him to finish it. I will definitely keep feeding him this dry food.
Lauren P.
Huntsville
My dogs love Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Dog Food. I try to buy with coupons when the large bags are on sale. I have picky eaters and they seem to love this brand. I would recommend this to be the feed for your dogs. The best part it the food is made in the USA.
tiffany_puttbrese S.
Hibbing
My dogs love this food. I tried so many brands before this and they would never finish it or get sick from it. Since they have been on purina they eat their food, maintain a healthy weight, and are happy. It's affordable and they give customers coupons. I would recommend it to anyone and I do. All my friends use it.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good brand for a pet's food, some times I buy a bag of food for my dog, because he loves eat this type of food Every morning, I think that Dog Chow food contains a lot of nutrients that my dog needs...
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food! we usually by him something else but my mother in law had this when we visited & he really liked it! great price too! Purina is a brand that has been around a long time too so I trust it to be good to my dog.
Jamie G.
I have 2 dogs that live inside and 4 dogs that are outside. I can not get our dogs to eat anything but purina. They have been eating it for many years. If we buy anything different they will not eat it.
Carrie K.
New Orleans, LA
I have been hearing a lot about this brand, it is a good healthy brand?
Cheyenne S.
Gainesville, FL
My dogs love this food. It works for all of their different needs and works for my big and little dog. Not to mention. I love the prices!
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco
Its is expensive?
Kirstie J.
Crozet, VA
Is this a food you would recommend for a dog with allergies to corn?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
My dog is a very picky eater. Is there anyway I could get a free sample of this product so I can try her on it. The nutrition facts seem a lot better then most brands and I'm trying to get her to eat healthier.