BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Complete & Balanced Dog Food.
Dog Chow® brand dog food.
Total care nutrition.
100% of the essential nutrients to support a healthy, active life.
High quality protein for strong muscles.
Highly digestible to help your dog be his best.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• I have been hearing a lot about this brand, it is a good healthy ...5 Answers
  • Its is expensive?5 Answers
  • My dog is a very picky eater. Is there anyway I could get a free ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the only dog food I can get my dog to eat he is very picky but he loves it so I love it also!" in 6 reviews
  • "my dog likes this stuff, can get coupons for these all the time, try to buy on sale., found pretty much anywhere" in 2 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong, it's a good quality product for the price, but it's not the healthiest choice out there." in 1 review
  • "My chocolate lab is a very picky eater and she loves Purina Dog Chow." in 1 review
  • "Kibble is small enough for a small dog and large enough for a big dog." in 1 review
Julia F.
Cheap dog food equals cheap ingredients that you cannot pronounce with by products that can range from eye lballs to other grotesque ingredients if you are looking for good quality dog food go to Costco and buy yourself kirkland dry dog food chicken flavor. It's rated really high and is 26.99 for 40lbs stay away from terrible dog food that is going to rack up a medical bills in the thousands.
Lauren P.
Huntsville
My dogs love Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Dog Food. I try to buy with coupons when the large bags are on sale. I have picky eaters and they seem to love this brand. I would recommend this to be the feed for your dogs. The best part it the food is made in the USA.
Jessa C.
My dogs enjoy this food and it keeps them full and healthy. It dos not seem to be super fantastic in taste, but my dogs will eat it and I like that it is a much more healthful choice for my dogs to eat. I also buy this in cat food on occasion, as it is not the cheapest.
Christine P.
This is what we feed our dogs and all three love it. We usually get from target on sale. The only issue I have ever had is the squirrels stealing it from the dogs. All three are mutts. It is less expensive than other items, but it's still a quality product.
Tammy C.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is the only dog food my dog will eat, he will not tolerate any changes to his food. The product is easy to find and perfect price I can buy it anywhere but mostly at walmart. Not pricey very affordable. Yes I would buy again and continue to do so.
Breana P.
I've been purchasing this dog food for around 13 years for my dogs. I've never had any problems with it and my dogs have always loved it. I have to keep their food constant otherwise their stomachs get messed up. Have always stayed with this food
Melissa V.
Merchantville, NJ
This is what my dogs eat and I've noticed a change in their coat and how it shines. I feel like I get a bang for my buck with this product as well. Also it is available to buy at most general stores. I absolutely recommend
Miranda M.
Livingston, TN
I have a basset and a golden retriever and they both love this dog food. My Golden has a sensitive stomach and this is the only kind I found that doesn't upset his stomach. Not a bad price. Good for most breeds.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
This is a good brand for a pet's food, some times I buy a bag of food for my dog, because he loves eat this type of food Every morning, I think that Dog Chow food contains a lot of nutrients that my dog needs...
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Great dog food brand! The dogs always love it and the pricing and quality are good! You can buy cheap one dollar boxes at the dollar tree if you have a small dog who doesn't eat much or a larger bag at SAMs!
Cheyenne S.
Gainesville, FL
My dogs love this food. It works for all of their different needs and works for my big and little dog. Not to mention. I love the prices!
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco
Its is expensive?
Carrie K.
New Orleans, LA
I have been hearing a lot about this brand, it is a good healthy brand?
Kirstie J.
Crozet, VA
Is this a food you would recommend for a dog with allergies to corn?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
My dog is a very picky eater. Is there anyway I could get a free sample of this product so I can try her on it. The nutrition facts seem a lot better then most brands and I'm trying to get her to eat healthier.