BY DOG CHOW #6 in Dog Food

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

High quality protein sources, including real American-raised chicken, support strong muscles and in a tasty recipe dogs love. This highly digestible original recipe provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition that adult dogs need to help them live long and healthy lives.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Whole grain corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, chicken, egg and chicken flavor, whole grain wheat, animal digest, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2, garlic oil. E-4101

PURINA® DOG CHOW® Complete Adult With Real American-Raised Chicken
  • "My dog was a little underweight so I got this dog food and it helped him pick up 20 pounds in a mouth which was really good for him" in 1 review
Tammy T.
Raleigh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried and true dog food. It’s made I. The US and we use to use higher priced food but our vet told us that Purina was the best. Some of the other foods have not been around long enough to know if they have side effects on animals. It’s best to use one food and stick with it The picture is of the weight circles collected. You can join the club and get rewards like coupons or free food.
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
So, with our new dog we had to decide the best kind of food for her as well as our twelve year old dog since he was used to a different kind and brand. I compared prices and size of each bag of food. I am happy with my overall decision after I saw both of our dogs eating and enjoying the food. There are no issues with the dogs having digestive problems and they could easily eat more.
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
PURINA® DOG CHOW® Complete Adult With Real American-Raised Chicken
Purina dog chow is my go to dog food for my three dogs. I trust this product highly. It is gentle on their tummies gives them a great coat. I tried other products when my dogs were little and found that dog chow was the best. I’ve been a loyal customer for 11 years. I recommend it to everyone.
Megan A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not one of the people that treat my dog like it's a little human.. so therefore to me, dog food is dog food. Our dogs which are both beagles seemed to like this food, because they eat it all. They really aren't super picky and neither am I. My older one though is starting to have problems chewing hard dog food since he's 11 years old.
Lexie K.
Centreville, VA
We were originally feeding our dog a food from a smaller company that claimed to have the best ingredients. But then our dog point blank refused to eat it, like didn’t eat for 24 hours. After a trip to the vet, she recommended going for Purina Dog Chow. We always thought this was a bug no no but she recommended it highly and our dog has been gobbling it up with no problems!
Hailey D.
Huntington
My dogs love this food. They are usually picky about what kind of dog food they will eat, so I was unsure if they would eat it or not. Well they devoured it. The price is very affordable compared to a lot of other dog foods.
Brenda L.
Elmira
My 3 dogs love this dog food, their coat is shiny, they see healthy, active and love dinner time  PURINA® DOG CHOW® Complete Adult With Real American-Raised Chicken . Has a good balance for my dogs they are super active and this food gives them the nutrients they need.
Rachael N.
We buy this bag from our local Sam's Club and it is not only great for our checkbook, our dog also loves it. We have tried a couple other brands but he seems to like this specific brand the best. We like the bigger bag so it lasts a little longer and we're not running to the store for food every week.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With 4 hungry dogs it’s important to us to make sure we don’t completely skip out on nutritious food for them all that won’t break our bank account! We buy the 29 pound bag for 17.99 at Walmart and it lasts about 2 weeks ... the dogs love the flavor and never have had any issues with digestion !
Alondra H.
Rock Island
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggies loves this I have three fur babies and they never really eat the same food but when I started buying them this food all three of them loved it they go through a 50lb bag in around a week and a half they are happy and really active so I'm not planning on changing their food anytime soon
Jennifer B.
Brighton, TN
Did anyone else's dog have scratching/licking/biting problems on this dog food?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Anyone had any issues on this brand?
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this brand of dog food, great for all ages ?
Samantha D.
Hollywood , FL
Is this good for dogs ? I've read the ingredients and most of it is corn meal or some kind of meat meal. My vet said kibbles and bits is like feeding your pet cardboard cause it has no nutritional value. Is this a better alternative ?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Has anyone else had the experience of their dog having blood in their stools, as a result of feeding Purina Dog Chow to them ?