Purina Dog Chow Adult Dog Food Light & Healthy uploaded by brenda a.

BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Light & Healthy Adult Dog Food.
New!
Deliciously tender, light in calories.
Steam cooked at the start.
Tender & crunchy blend.
With real chicken.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brie V.
Newaygo, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab loves this food, well she’ll eat pretty much anything actually. She does like to eat so we thought getting her this food would be better for her. I won’t ever switch up her food again because of what happened the last time, it went right through her.
Chelsea C.
My dogs have always eaten kibbles and bites until they changed their dog food and my dogs wouldn't eat the green chunks out of the food. Due to this and them needing more of a healthier dog food due to weight gain I switched to dog chow light and healthy. My dogs enjoy the food and don't pick through it like the old dog food. Their much healthier and their weight is getting better. I Highly recommend this dog food!
Priscilla W.
Angier, Nc
We switched both our dogs from the regular purina dog chow to this and they love it. They love the chicken bits and we have been able to notice an improvement in their weight
Tabitha D.
Azusa, CA
Our older dog loves this food. I think it is a good healthy way of feeding our dog. He is kinda picky, so this is the best route to go in his taste buds.
Amber A.
Turlock, CA
My dog has a great balanced meal when I utilize this dry food and mix it with the most food Purina offers. I love this brand and all its products.
Catherine M.
Baker City, OR
I was feeding my dog a different type of Purina, and he gained quite a bit of weight. He ate the light & healthy, and it helped him slim down.
Cassandra P.
This is my dogs everyday food and she seem to love it. We've never had any problems with it so this will continue to be the brand we purchase.
Ana Milena G.
One of my dogs love the food, but the other two only eat guess not go hungry if they are not only my dogs, it's a good product a bit expensive.
deb c.
Martin, TN
My dogs seem to like this food there was certain shaped pieces in the bag that they favored and they would pick them out and eat them first
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
My dogs loved this! Very affordable and accessible - purchased at Walmart. I have two large labs. They both eat this up with no problem!
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
My almost 10 year old lab has been on regular purina dog chow. Looking at switching her to a lighter meal for older dogs. Anyone else transition from the same dog foods have any issues? Does this food help with joint care, etc?