Purina Dog Chow Adult Dog Food Light & Healthy uploaded by brenda a.

BY PURINA

Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Light & Healthy Adult Dog Food.
New!
Deliciously tender, light in calories.
Steam cooked at the start.
Tender & crunchy blend.
With real chicken.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily J.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Love Purina feed it to my cat and dog they both love it and it's not to expensive so it doesn't break my bank
sierra s.
Gilbert, AZ
Grat snd affordable dog food for your furry friend. This food is very popular with my 2 dogs and probably will be with your dog(s) too!
Orianna Q.
I have an 11 years minitoy poodle and she loves it, although I have to wet it for her to chew since she has little to no teeth.
Tabitha D.
Azusa, CA
Our older dog loves this food. I think it is a good healthy way of feeding our dog. He is kinda picky, so this is the best route to go in his taste buds.
Adriana E.
A mi perro le encanta. Es una comida ligera y saludable. Lo mantiene satisfecho durante el dia.
Deborah T.
Just started using this and so faf my dog seems to like it no odd reaction to it or anything
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Very affordable and my dog loves it! We have tried a lot of foods, but this dog food is really my dogs favorite surprisingly.
Ana Milena G.
One of my dogs love the food, but the other two only eat guess not go hungry if they are not only my dogs, it's a good product a bit expensive.
Cassandra P.
This is my dogs everyday food and she seem to love it. We've never had any problems with it so this will continue to be the brand we purchase.
Jessica H.
Big Lake, MN
We have tried this and it was great for the dog. She liked it. I don't think she is picky though.
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
My almost 10 year old lab has been on regular purina dog chow. Looking at switching her to a lighter meal for older dogs. Anyone else transition from the same dog foods have any issues? Does this food help with joint care, etc?