BY DOG CHOW

Your dog has been an important member of your family for many years. That's why Purina Dog Chow Active Senior 7+ brand adult dog food is formulated to help keep dogs over 7 years of age healthy, with nutrition that nourishes from the inside out. Plus, every bowl contains easy-to-chew, soft & crunchy bites that dogs love. Features: Made with essential nutrients + glucosamine, packed with high quality protein to support strong muscles. Antioxidant rich to support a healthy immune system Food Type: Dog Food Food Consistency: Kibble (soft & crunchy) Life Stage: Senior 7+ Flavor: Meat Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Package Weight: 32 lb Feeding Instructions: For 3-12 lb. dogs, feed 1/3 to 1 cup. For 13-20 lb. dogs, feed 1 to 1-1/3 cups. For 21-35 lb. dogs, feed 1-1/3 to 2 cups. For 36-50 lb. dogs, feed 2 to 2-2/3 cups. For 51-75 lb. dogs, feed 2-2/3 to 3-1/3 cups. For 75-100 lb. dogs, feed 3-1/3 to 4-1/4 cups. Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Meat and Bone Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Hulls+, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Animal Digest, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Proprionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Red 40, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. +9%-a source of fiber Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min).26.0%, Crude Fat (Min).8.0%, Crude Fi

LaToya T.
Dickinson , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food I will feed my dog. It don’t give my dog the runs. It seams to always go on sale so that’s a plus. My dog loves it. It also keep my dog pooping and healthy. If she gets the runs or can’t poop I feed her more of this food and off she goes in like an hour. It’s good quality for its price!
Melba D.
Orlando, FL
I had some coupons for this product so I decided to try it and then bought two huge bags but immediately regretted it my dogs normally are very good when their food gets switched, no stomach issues or pickiness but this food cause them to have horrible diarrhea that was bright orange just like the bag. I thought well because this was a switch from their normal food that could be the reason but each time I fed them this one they got sick. I switched to something different and they were fine. tried this one again and same reaction this food caused all 3 of my dogs to have horrible stomach issues and I will never use it again.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Before our family pet passed away, this is what we fed her. She became overweight in her old age and the vet recommended we put her on this food. Not only did we notice a weight loss, but her overall activity increased as well. I would say this food does what it says it does! It also is a decent price compared to a lot of other brands such as Blue Buffalo.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this for my dogs and it seemed they didn't like it. My big dog he threw it up I felt so bad I have the bag away and got him something different! I don't like it for my dogs personally
Jamie G.
Elizabeth, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has trouble chewing regular food, but this food is soft enough for his teeth. He can finish a whole bowl of this, rather than just s few bites of other brands.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I had a pit bull around age 12 who absolutely loved this food and always eat up every kibble bit! Plus doesn't smell bad and nice and soft but not to soft for her to eat.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I'm sorry but I do not like this for my dog at all. He gets sick every time he eats it. I recommend Iams. Thor is a big dog, weighing about 150, but he's still my baby!
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX
Its a good food, for the dogs, its the esential for the dogs! my dog enjoys Purina all the days
the price ist accesible, and you can buy any stores
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I love this dog food. My weimaraner Gemini is 12 years old. She gobbles this food up. She jumps up and down waiting for it to go into her dish.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
I will definitely be buying this when I need to. Purina is my favorite brand! My baby girl is almost 6 so she's going to need this soon