Purina DentaLife Tasty Chicken Flavor Dental Treats for Cats 1.8 oz. Pouch uploaded by samantha m.

BY DENTALIFE CAT

We all want our cat’s teeth to be just as healthy as our own. Unfortunately, dental problems affect most cats over the age of 2. The good news is, a daily oral care routine can help. Purina DentaLife Dental Treats for Cats are specially designed with a more porous texture than traditional treats. This helps your adult cat’s teeth penetrate the treat, surrounding all sides of the tooth for a clean that is scientifically tested to reduce tartar buildup. And with its Tasty Chicken Flavor, your cat will love every tooth-scrubbing bite. Discover the innovative crunch that cleans. Discover DentaLife. For Life. see more...

• Does anyone know if these actually reduce tartar?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Holly M.
Corry, PA
My cats love these! I open the bag and they come running. well worth the cost great for helping to clean the tartar.
Amanda B.
Spokane
Cat loves these! I don't know about his tartar, but as a treat he is very enthusiastic about wanting them!
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
My kitties love this. the ingredients are all good. the price is nice , and it Lasts a while.
Darlene H.
Neat! didn't even know these exisited till just now... my cat woulda loved em
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
I love the large piece size and texture of the treats because my cat actually has to chew them. He loves the flavor and experience so much that he actually stole the bag one day and tried to break into it! Five stars from us and five paw prints from my kitty!
Alex C.
My kitty comes running to the sound of the bag shaking! We even trained her to go to a specific area of the house to receive her treat! She's obsessed with these and you can hear her crunching down.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Theses are the only treats my cat will eat he loves them and from what the vet said his teeth are getting better. So we are very happy and he thinks hes getting a treat
Rebekah C.
My cat absolutely loves these treats! They're shaped in little balls, so she can play with them and bat them around before she eats them if she's especially active. The fact that they're also helping to improve her dental health makes me feel even better about giving them to her! I can just shake the bag and, no matter where she is in the house, she will run right to me. I highly recommend!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Recently purchased these treats, and they are a winner! My male and female love them despite their pickiness.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these treats! They are supposed to be good for his teeth but I cant tell if they really are helping. Either way he loves them.
Amanda B.
Spokane
Does anyone know if these actually reduce tartar?