Purina Dentalife Mini Daily Oral Care Treat

DentaLife daily oral care dog treats are designed with an innovative porous, yet chewy, texture that contains thousands of air pockets. The unique shape features 8 distinct ridges that clean your dog's teeth down to the gumline. DentaLife gets dogs chewing to clean even the hard-to-reach teeth in the back of the mouth. It's how DentaLife is able to deliver a breakthrough clean that's scientifically tested to reduce tartar build-up. Throw in wholesome ingredients and a tasty chicken flavor for your furry friend and it's no wonder each pack of DentaLife also comes with a satisfaction guarantee. For clean teeth throughout a long, healthy life together, choose DentaLife. For Life. *Testing conducted on DentaLife Sm/Med sized chew treats. - Unique Chewy, Porous Texture - Helps Clean Hard-To-Reach Teeth and Freshen Breath - Scientifically Tested to Reduce Tartar Build-Up* - *Testing conducted on DentaLife Sm/Med sized chew treats - Made with Wholesome Ingredients and NO Artificial Flavors or Colors - A Tasty Chicken Flavor Dogs Love - Satisfaction Guaranteed (See packaging for details)

I’ve been looking for dog treats that would help keep my dogs teeth clean, would this work good?
Start your review of Purina Dentalife Mini Daily Oral Care Treat!
Jessica W.
Barling, AR
My dog loves these! He gets a treat and i know it's helping clean his teeth. It's a win win. These are not expensive and come several in a big even with the small count. My dog is a yorkie and this bag will last him a week. One per day in the small bags.
Hailey Z.
Columbia, SC
My boyfriends sister and her boyfriend or a vet tech and veterinarian and they recommend these! My dogs absolutely love them end it helps keep my Yorkies teeth clean so she does not get plaque buildup.
Sierra E.
THEY LOVE THESE so much!!! Not only do they love these treats but they are good for their teeth and cleans them and freshens their breath a little bit
Katherin M.
Mi koko se siente bien Gracias a este producto me encanta por que si hace feliz a mi perro 🐕 feliz a mi si 👏
Wendy H.
Penn Run, PA
These are nice bones for the dogs they all seemed to enjoy chewing on them. They seem to clean their teeth well and it is a yummy treat for them.
Gonz K.
clarksville
We give our dogs these 1 everyday, so far no complaints. We have been using this brand for about a year now
Deborah M.
West Branch, MI
Perfect treats for small dogs to help keep their teeth clean and their breath smelling fresh! Highly recommend! Great price too!
Amy S.
Niagara Falls, NY
My dog is a fan. I love a treat that cleans his teeth without upsetting his stomach. His breath used to be awful, but w one treat in the morning there has been a serious improvement!
Danielle C.
Morse
Our dog loved these. Also, our daughter really enjoys giving her the "treats". Although we have tried a few products, but none seem to help that much
Mandy C.
Salina, KS
My dogs would sniff at these and snub them. First time they took it but after that, I switched to a different brand. I think while these were decent, it was just a preference for my fur babies.