Purina DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dog Treats - 7 Ct Pouch uploaded by Scarlett H.Purina DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dog Treats - 7 Ct Pouch uploaded by Edileisy P.

BY PURINA

Unique Chewy, Porous Texture Helps Clean Hard-To-Reach Teeth and Freshen Breath Scientifically Tested to Reduce Tartar Build-Up Made with Wholesome Ingredients and NO Artificial Flavors or Colors. A Tasty Chicken Flavor Dogs Love. Satisfaction Guaranteed (See packaging for details). Should be fed as a treat to your adult dog. DentaLife daily oral care dog treats are designed with an innovative porous, yet chewy, texture that contains thousands of air pockets. The unique shape features 8 distinct ridges that clean your dog's teeth down to the gumline. DentaLife gets dogs chewing to clean even the hard-to-reach teeth in the. see more...

Stephanie D.
New Baltimore , MI
I bought these randomly at Petco one day and haven’t stopped purchasing since. My dog and puppy LOVE these. I was skeptical at first because my puppy was only a couple months old when I first got them & she was really picky, but she ended up loving it. I cut them in half so a bag lasts longer too. Neither of them have bad breath, so I would say these are doing the job!
Alletse A.
We started buying dental treats and finally settled on these for our dogs daily because these were the only brand that they all loved but I wasn’t really sure that the treats were doing anything for their teeth.
I talked to my vet about it and she said that I should keep giving them each one dental treat/chew daily and said all my pups had healthy clean teeth and even though it may seem like they’re not doing anything, they are.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
I give these to my lab after I have brished her teeth because they are soft and chewy to try and firther clean her teeth while not letting them get too sore. She loves them! Would highly recommend
Valerie D.
Bromley
Bought these for max and really likes them! They don't last long, though. He crunches them up pretty quickly so not sure how much they clean his teeth...but he definitely isn't complaining!
Erin P.
Morehead, KY
These are great treats for my dogs teeth and they seem to keep them content for several minutes. They are very affordable and my babies always run back for more! Will definitely continue to buy these treats!
Scarlett H.
My dog likes these well enough. they help keep his teeth clean and keeps him fairly entertained for a few minutes. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. He's happy, so I'm happy.
olivia f.
Lawton , OK
I just started giving these to my dog a few weeks ago and she loves them. She is a 7 month old lab/boxer mix. I give them to her when her breath is starting to smell bad and I really think they help. It takes her probably 5 minutes or so to eat them. I purchased them on chewy and will buy them again.
Dianne H.
My dog loves these! They keep her teeth clean between manual brushings and it takes her sometime to chew them. Much cheaper than greenies and easier on my dogs sensitive stomach. Doesn't do much for her breath though.
Danne H.
Sometimes I buy the large ones as a treat for
My Pups sometimes just the little bites. These are their favorite chewy. They clean their teeth. And I don’t have to worry about the ingredients
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
I saw a commercial for these on TV and decided to try them. Oh my goodness, the difference it made in my beagles' teeth. My older beagle had bad tartar buildup on his canines, and I saw a major improvement after using these. My younger beagle is a rescue and barely has any teeth (or else they're broken or worn down) and these are soft enough for him to enjoy! Will buy again and again!
Jacquelynne V.