Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesDentaLife
Purina Daily Oral Care Chew Treats for Small & Medium Dogs

Purina DentaLife Daily Oral Care Chew Treats for Small & Medium Dogs

DentaLife Daily Oral Care dog dental chew treats are designed with an innovative porous, yet chewy, texture that contains thousands of air pockets. The unique shape features 8 distinct ridges that clean your dog’s teeth down to the gum line. DentaLife gets dogs chewing to clean even the hard-to-reach teeth in the back of the mouth. It’s how DentaLife is able to deliver a breakthrough clean that’s scientifically proven to reduce tartar build-up. Throw in wholesome ingredients and a tasty chicken flavor for your furry friend and it’s no wonder each pack of DentaLife also comes with a satisfaction guarantee. For clean teeth throughout a long, healthy life together, choose DentaLife. For Life.

My dog seems to love these treats. Just wondering if they make these in any other flavors?
How soft are these? Do they break apart easily or are they pretty chewy? I have one dog that I can't give a lot of chews (like greenies) to because she bites off big chunks and then swallows them.
Start your review of Purina DentaLife Daily Oral Care Chew Treats for Small & Medium Dogs!
Product Highlights
...anything else. I do wish these came in a mint flavor, but they do get rid of bad breath anyway. <br>in reviews
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the dental dog chews! My dog gets a chew and I know that her teeth are staying healthy! My dog really enjoyed eating these! I have a small breed terrier mix. I will have to recommend this to others
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
My dog loves them! I make sure she always has one already to chew to keep her teeth super clean! Doesn’t help with breathe though !
Leah H.
Ullin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I give these to my son when he gets rank breath and he will gnaw in it and then he will hide it for later. I don’t think it’s his fav snack but he does like it okay.
Angie S.
Fairmont, WV
Our vet often comments on how healthy our Boston Terriers’ teeth are - even at 12 years old. They have a munching every morning - it’s the highlight of their day. Small/medium is the perfect size for our 20-30 lb dabies. [product:purina-dentalife-daily-oral-care-chew-treats-for-small-&-medium-dogs]
Laura A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chihuahua is obsessed with these! My dad started giving her one everyday during his coffee break. Now, when he has a mid-day coffee break, she expects one! If he's not here, she still expects her coffee break stick each afternoon! If you say the words "coffee break," she gets so excited! LOL! She loves them & her teeth have actually improved since she's been eating them (dental issues are very common with chihuahuas), so it's definitely a win-win!
Melissa V.
SimiValley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for oral care! If your dog has bad breath this is a keeper!! Worked pretty well for oral care overall.
Anizha W.
greensboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product. Cleans mouth and gets rid of sticky breathe. Would recommend also gets rid of plaque.
Aleasha S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave these to my 6 year old small dog and she was not able to eat it easily. Her gums started to bleed and it just ended up not helping at all since she could not even eat it. It caused her pain, it wasted my money. Maybe buy this if you have a bigger dog who can chew it easier.
tiffeny B.
Berryville, AR
My dogs love these and there breath smells so much better afterwards it definitely helps
Amber B.
Kingsport, TN
My dog loves these. I haven't noticed a big difference in the plaque removal on her teeth so I'm not sure if these dental treats and the like are really going to make a difference if your dog already has plaque buildup.