Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats

Dental problems affect most cats over the age of two. The good news is you can help maintain healthy teeth. According to the Veterinary Oral Health Council, regular cleaning is the key to keeping your cat’s teeth and gums healthy. Feeding DentaLife treats can be an important part of your cat’s daily oral care routine. DentaLife dental treats for cats are specially designed with a more porous texture than traditional treats. This helps the tooth penetrate the treat, surrounding all sides of the tooth to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, they come in two flavors cats crave – Tasty Chicken and Savory Salmon.

My cat loves these but my local stores stopped selling them? Where can i buy them online?
is this brand better compared to others?
How many of you used this for your cats dental hygiene?
Start your review of Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats!
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Bryce G.
Purchased at: PETCO
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats Have helped solved the problem of my cat having a less than desirable breath when she tried to give me kisses now I don’t mind them because her breath has greatly improved! Not to mention that my cat absolutely loves these! If your cat has a strong breath give these a try!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This has been working to keep our cats teeth clean fairly well. I am currently looking for a new method just because of the amount of grain in this product- not because it doesn't get the job done. Our cats have healthy teeth. Using this plus having their teeth cleaned once a year makes a huge difference.
Arlyn F.
Cleveland, TX
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Arlyn F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Dentalife TRATAMIENTOS DENTALES PARA GATOS Sabroso sabor a pollo Un delicioso tratamiento dental diario que ayuda a limpiar la dentición de su gato con una innovadora textura crujiente y porosa. reduce fácilmente la acumulación de sarro Textura más porosa que las golosinas tradicionales a más R Diseñado científicamente para ayudar a que el diente penetre en la golosina para una limpieza eficaz Ingredientes saludables y un sabroso sabor a pollo 🍗 Otro pedido más de AmazonPurina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats
Tamara V.
Leominster, MA
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Tamara V.
I have two cats, one who loves treats and the other is above that, only wants human food for treats. These I shook the bag and they both ate them up. I was pleasantly surprised. These treats are on my shopping list for sure.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Chris T.
Rawlings, MD
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves these treats. My cat honestly loves any brand or flavor of treats but this one is also good for his teeth, unlike others. Anytime he hears the bag ruffle, he comes running!!! I highly recommend this product! Trust me your cat will love these!
J W.
Detroit, MI
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by J W.
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by J W.
My cats loved these treats! They were easily digestible for both of them. These are a bit bigger than what they’re used to eating but they managed. Both cats also had noticeable improvement in their breath and tartar.
Mackenzie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Mackenzie A.
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Mackenzie A.
I received a bag of treats in exchange for my honest review. I have one cat that LOVES treats and one cat who typically doesn’t care for them. These salmon treats were enjoyed by both! I appreciate the added bonus that they are dental treats, too! I will purchase in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Chandler L.
Spearfish, SD
Purina DentaLife Chicken Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Chandler L.
I have 5 cats and this is the ONLY treat I have found that they all love. I was so impressed to find something that's good for them that they all enjoy. I think it would be cool if they made soft treat. Fair price. I absolutely will buy again!
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
These actually work really well. They are soft but firm which get the plaque off her teeth. So this turns out to really help.
Dawn D.
Peoria, IL
George loves these treats.  He is diabetic, so we need to limit his intake of treats in general, but sometimes he does need to get a snack.  I love that these have a secondary purpose-the dental part.  They take a bit to get through a pack, but I will continue to purchase these.