Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's sup...3 Answers
Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This is like fast food for my cat. He loves it, but it is horrible for him! It has a ton of filler and gross and he eats too much and throws up...also his little bowel movements are not happy when he gets this. I don't care how cheap it is, he doesn't get it.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
My cat loves this food and he is an extremely picky little boy! We bought one of the big jugs first and once that was empty we bought the smaller boxes just to refill the big bin! He loves it and eats great! (:
Felecia M.
Felecia M.
Smiths Sta, AL
This is absolutely my cats favorite food. We were given it as a sample when we moved into our new apartment and it took us forever to find it. I wish it was easier to find in stores but thankfully we were able to order it from Amazon. But it is worth it because it's his favorite.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Use this as my all time cat food, it's cheap and my cats love it they hate having anything else
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?