Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's s...3 Answers
Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
David S.
My cats love this. And they are pretty picky. It stores nicely and has enough food for your buck.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Love it cheap... my three kitties loves it... I think its ok not my favorite. I love my kitties.
Jennifer H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves his wet food but when i give him this he goes straight to eating it he loves it
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
My kitties both love this food. Great amount of food and price and I like the container.
Morgan C.
Use this as my all time cat food, it's cheap and my cats love it they hate having anything else
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?