Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's s...3 Answers
Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Andrea S.
My cat enjoy it but always throw away after eating it, I don´t recommend this cat food the cat chow formula is better than this.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This is like fast food for my cat. He loves it, but it is horrible for him! It has a ton of filler and gross and he eats too much and throws up...also his little bowel movements are not happy when he gets this. I don't care how cheap it is, he doesn't get it.
Ashley B.
San Bernardino, CA
My cat is super picky when it comes to her food ,but she loves this kind.I also love that it comes in a container.
Morgan C.
Use this as my all time cat food, it's cheap and my cats love it they hate having anything else
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?