Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's sup...3 Answers
Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Bernardino, CA
My cat is super picky when it comes to her food ,but she loves this kind.I also love that it comes in a container.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
My kitties both love this food. Great amount of food and price and I like the container.
marisol l.
marisol l.
I tried this food for my cat for the first year because it was adorable with fishes and extremely inexpensive and I was on a budget. He loved it and I was able to find it various places locally and because of that I do recommend it if you are on a budget it will save you a ton of money. BUT instead of rating this product an A, instead I gave it a B because it is not the healthiest and I read the back most of it was plant based I believe but it did work for me and my cat, the only reason I don't buy it now is because I get a huge bag to last me longer so I don't have to keep going to the store and with Delicat it is only sold in about medium size containers but it is extremely affordable and one of the places I got it at was the dollar store.
Memphis, TN
This cat food is cheap and affordable . I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues. I found that out earlier and realized it gave him a lot of bowel movements
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Love it cheap... my three kitties loves it... I think its ok not my favorite. I love my kitties.
tabitha f.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of the WORST cat foods you can buy. Has way way to many fillers and too much soybean. This food will make you car poop a lot and he will want food a lot too
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
My cats love this food. not to mention that it's a great container to store other cat food in too.
Helena B.
Helena B.
For a quick fix, when you're desperate to get something, this does the trick. It stores nicely, there just doesn't seem to be enough in the container to last long. Plus, my cat didn't seem to like it much.
David S.
David S.
My cats love this. And they are pretty picky. It stores nicely and has enough food for your buck.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
My cat Mr.Jingles is a fatty, as long as its dry food, he will eat it. I love the price of Deli cat, and the container it comes in.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Where can I buy this product?