Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Omg this food is great. Although I'm not the one that eats it, cats love it. I feed this to feral cats. It's at a very affordable price and keeps cats happy.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of the WORST cat foods you can buy. Has way way to many fillers and too much soybean. This food will make you car poop a lot and he will want food a lot too
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
My cat loves this food!! It's a good price for a good amount. my favorite part is the container it comes in! I enjoy outing it out every day lol
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this. We get it in bulk from Costco. I like that it comes in a big oversized jug. Easy to handle. It's kitties favorite food!
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
My cat Mr.Jingles is a fatty, as long as its dry food, he will eat it. I love the price of Deli cat, and the container it comes in.
Andrea S.
My cat enjoy it but always throw away after eating it, I don´t recommend this cat food the cat chow formula is better than this.
cristina c.
D. C.
My cats liked this when they tried it and it's pretty affordable. You can also reuse their packaging for cat food storage.
Ashley B.
San Bernardino, CA
My cat is super picky when it comes to her food ,but she loves this kind.I also love that it comes in a container.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only dry cat food that my picky old cat will eat. She loves it. I love that the boxes only cost $1
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?