Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Felecia M.
Smiths Sta, AL
This is absolutely my cats favorite food. We were given it as a sample when we moved into our new apartment and it took us forever to find it. I wish it was easier to find in stores but thankfully we were able to order it from Amazon. But it is worth it because it's his favorite.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
My cats aren't big fans of me changing their diet (I have 7-- it goes by quickly) I was feeding the nine lives, but this particular brand was on sale--so I switched to this and they absolutely love it! They'll eat it mixed wit soft food or eat it dry.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This is like fast food for my cat. He loves it, but it is horrible for him! It has a ton of filler and gross and he eats too much and throws up...also his little bowel movements are not happy when he gets this. I don't care how cheap it is, he doesn't get it.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
My cats love this stuff and it's my favorite because it comes in a resell able container. It's the only one I've ever seen that has a twist off lid, how genius is that!!!!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Have used this not the best but all in all its a good cat food. My cats will eat this but they also get sick sometimes from it. So it's a in the middle kind of cat food !
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
My cat loves this food and he is an extremely picky little boy! We bought one of the big jugs first and once that was empty we bought the smaller boxes just to refill the big bin! He loves it and eats great! (:
Helena B.
For a quick fix, when you're desperate to get something, this does the trick. It stores nicely, there just doesn't seem to be enough in the container to last long. Plus, my cat didn't seem to like it much.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This cat food is cheap and affordable . I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues. I found that out earlier and realized it gave him a lot of bowel movements
Samantha t.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My old cat used to only eat this food. The container makes it easy to dispense and also easy to keep fresh. Our cat was very picky about not eating the cat food if it was stale in any way.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Omg this food is great. Although I'm not the one that eats it, cats love it. I feed this to feral cats. It's at a very affordable price and keeps cats happy.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?