Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's sup...3 Answers
Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this. We get it in bulk from Costco. I like that it comes in a big oversized jug. Easy to handle. It's kitties favorite food!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
My cats love this stuff and it's my favorite because it comes in a resell able container. It's the only one I've ever seen that has a twist off lid, how genius is that!!!!
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
My old cat used to only eat this food. The container makes it easy to dispense and also easy to keep fresh. Our cat was very picky about not eating the cat food if it was stale in any way.
McKenzie H.
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
My cat loves this food!! It's a good price for a good amount. my favorite part is the container it comes in! I enjoy outing it out every day lol
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My cat loves his wet food but when i give him this he goes straight to eating it he loves it
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
This is the only dry cat food that my picky old cat will eat. She loves it. I love that the boxes only cost $1
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
My cat enjoy it but always throw away after eating it, I don´t recommend this cat food the cat chow formula is better than this.
D. C.
D. C.
My cats liked this when they tried it and it's pretty affordable. You can also reuse their packaging for cat food storage.
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Omg this food is great. Although I'm not the one that eats it, cats love it. I feed this to feral cats. It's at a very affordable price and keeps cats happy.
cristina c.
cristina c.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Where can I buy this product?