Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
My cats love this food. not to mention that it's a great container to store other cat food in too.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This is like fast food for my cat. He loves it, but it is horrible for him! It has a ton of filler and gross and he eats too much and throws up...also his little bowel movements are not happy when he gets this. I don't care how cheap it is, he doesn't get it.
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
My cat Mr.Jingles is a fatty, as long as its dry food, he will eat it. I love the price of Deli cat, and the container it comes in.
David S.
My cats love this. And they are pretty picky. It stores nicely and has enough food for your buck.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
My cat loves this food and he is an extremely picky little boy! We bought one of the big jugs first and once that was empty we bought the smaller boxes just to refill the big bin! He loves it and eats great! (:
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
My cat loves this food!! It's a good price for a good amount. my favorite part is the container it comes in! I enjoy outing it out every day lol
Samantha t.
Pet Lover Expert
My old cat used to only eat this food. The container makes it easy to dispense and also easy to keep fresh. Our cat was very picky about not eating the cat food if it was stale in any way.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
The pieces are so huge for them I think. That and it kept making one of my kitties throw up :( so I didn't like this one for my babies. That and I could see that my babies were force eating since they had nothing else. never again! I make sure I can budget their favorite even if I have to eat a little lighter until payday.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
This is the only dry cat food that my picky old cat will eat. She loves it. I love that the boxes only cost $1
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
My cats love this stuff and it's my favorite because it comes in a resell able container. It's the only one I've ever seen that has a twist off lid, how genius is that!!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?