Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by •Dacoda L.Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food uploaded by cristina c.

BY DELI-CAT

Purina® Deli-Cat® Brand Cat Food.
Best Deli-Cat® taste ever.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Freshness guaranteed™!
All the variety of a deli in one cat food! see more...

• I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I didn't realize this cat food I was giving my cat was causing him issues." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, i love it because of the neat little container it comes in i feel like it is a great value and price " in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Don't feed your pet anything Purina.

Their budget goes towards marketing and pushing their foods on vets offices.

It gas very little nutrition, the top ingredients are fillers. Your pet won't be satisfied by this; which will cause them to gain weight and have other health problems.

Only plus? It's cheap. Just like eating Taco Bell every day is cheap. You wouldn't do that to yourself, why do that to your pet?
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
My cats aren't big fans of me changing their diet (I have 7-- it goes by quickly) I was feeding the nine lives, but this particular brand was on sale--so I switched to this and they absolutely love it! They'll eat it mixed wit soft food or eat it dry.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Have used this not the best but all in all its a good cat food. My cats will eat this but they also get sick sometimes from it. So it's a in the middle kind of cat food !
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only Purina product I don't like I've given it to all cats I've owned and they all got well the runs if u know wat I mean
Compared to other Purina product this is one of the worst ones they have made If it was this or meow mix I'd choose meow mix cause this one made my cats have the runs
I would not recommend this product it will make the cat sick I've had friends who used it and there cats got the runs to
Im not trying to be rude but this is my thaught about this brand Purina is a really great brand but this food by them needs to be discontinued
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
I'm totally in love with the brand Purina Deli Cat Cat Food. Its the only thing that my cat Calli will eat. I have tried other brands over the years but we have always found our way back to Purina Deli Cat. .When we take Calli into the Vet for her checkups she always has been given a clean bill of health. .Deli Cat is full of the vitamins and minerals that Calli needs the most.. I definitely recommend that you give it a try. .and so does Calli...
Alba Vanessa S.
Alba Vanessa S.
miami, FL
My old cat likes this food very much, with just flipping the container he knows it's time to eat, I love his presentation because the packaging is super versatile and is a good storage of food without needing to look for another container. I recommend this food as long as you alternate this type of food with other supplements such as canned
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
My cat loves delicat! the price is usually cheaper so that's a plus, plus she really likes the crunch of this food; even though i find it very annoying when she's just chomping away but hey at least she likes it !!!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
This is another brand of cat food my cats love just as much. I usually give them a bit of a variety and they seems to like it. They've never throw up after eating this food. I like how the container is shaped because it's easier to carry. Also the price is on my budget.
Raina T.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
My cats would always puke this up and starve themselves to avoid eating it. Idk if they were spoiled or if this stuff is truly that terrible, but they love Purina kitten chow.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
The pieces are so huge for them I think. That and it kept making one of my kitties throw up :( so I didn't like this one for my babies. That and I could see that my babies were force eating since they had nothing else. never again! I make sure I can budget their favorite even if I have to eat a little lighter until payday.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Does this upset you cat's stomach too?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I just bought two boxes for my two kittens, they normally eat wet food because they are only 4 weeks, 5 tomorrow. I want to start them on dry food, is this brand bad? I've read some reviews and they're saying purina is bad. But others I've seen are mostly saying good things about purina.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Can all of you buy a couple of these for local feral cats? It's super affordable!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this product?