BY CHEF MICHAEL'S

Purina® Chef Michael's® Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor Dog Food.
Potato & green bean garnishes.
Well-rounded meals for adult dogs.
Real beef is our #1 ingredient.
Tender pieces.
Crunchy kibbles.
23 essential vitamins and minerals. see more...

• Has Chef Michael's dog food been discontinued? Does anyone recomm...1 Answers
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mother-in-law rescued an 11-year-old blind, underweight and obviously neglected full-blooded Collie named Solomon a few years back. Solly is a very sweet soul and loved to be pampered and praised, but he is an incredibly picky eater. It didn't help matters, considering he is incredibly thin. We started him on soft foods and slowly worked our way up. When we introduced hard dog food to him, he wouldn't touch it. We kept on with the soft foods until finally, a friend of ours suggested Chef Michael's.

The food looked like something I would eat for dinner and the smell was that of savory teriyaki beef jerky.

Well, we placed the bowl of food in front of Solly, watching him closely. He suddenly sniffed the air and just as I thought he was going to turn away in disgust, he approached the bowl and sniffed some more. He licked the food. He took a bite! Success!

Chef Michael's Filet Mignon is Solly's favorite meal after that. He started gaining more weight and is as healthy as he's ever been.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My wonderful little poochie, Flip, LOVES this stuff!!! I have actually never bought a flavor of this Chef Michaels dry dog food that she didn't like! She also loves the chicken. This is the only thing my Mom's dogs will eat (yes they are picky lol). The actual meat in the looks (and kind of smells) like real beef and real chicken. And the vegetables are great as well. My Flip will sit and pick the peas out of it then eat the rest.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this food so I try to keep it in stock for them to have. They like it better and I assume it is because of the flavor
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I don't know how my dogs feel about Purina but I'm sure they enjoy them very much
Gena F.
Has Chef Michael's dog food been discontinued? Does anyone recommend a substitute for it?