BY PURINA

Purina Chef Michaels Carvery CreationsBraised Brisket Flavor Dog Food.
In a savory sauce. see more...

Cloe J.
Elk City, OK
I feed this food to both of my dogs. They love the food so much. I use this as a treat for when they act good or when they listen. It doesn't upset my littlest dogs tummy at all and it fills up both of my dogs.
Lauren R.
My little puppy loves this dog food. I bought mine at Walmart and it was a good price especially. It is definitely a product I will be purchasing again. I would recommend to other dog owners! Go out and buy!!
Stephanie D.
Kissimmee, FL
This one gave all of our boys terrible diahrea! It smelled good and they loved the taste because they wanted more! Haha but their tummies were not happy at all! I would recommend maybe mixing with dry food!
Ava H.
Moorpark, CA
I'll sometimes buy this as a special treat for my border collie and he loves it! I wouldn't buy all the time cause it can be expensive for a smaller amount, but its really great once in a while!
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX
My dog loves this. I don't give her this very often but when I do she gets super excited. She loves it when I mix it in with her dry food
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I did try this for my dog. He absolutely loved the smell and taste of this so much that he didn't hesitate to complete the entire bowl!
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Good for the dog because it doesn't have dangerous byproducts and the first ingredient in it is meat. The smell is horrible though.
Nita N.
I regularly give my dog dry food but every once in a while I will buy him this and he loves it! He always licks his bowl clean.
Marisol M.
Purchased this one time for my dog. She loved it! Usually gives this to her as a treat, or once in a while. She loves it.
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
I buy this at my local family dollar I get it for a great price and my dog loves it I give it to her as a snack!