Purina Cat Chow PurinaA Cat ChowA Healthy Weight Adult Cat Food uploaded by Aleksa T.

BY PURINA

Formulated to help your cat achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, this food is packed with the vitamins and minerals your cat needs to thrive and has a delicious, meaty flavor. Help your cat thrive with this Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight Cat Food. This formula helps your cat reach and maintain a healthy body weight that will have him or her feeling energetic and lively. Fortified with vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet, this food also features a delicious, meaty flavor that will have your cat purring for more. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Management Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Poultry By Product Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6.3Lb Directions: For weight maintenance Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 5 AAA" 9 lb. Feed 3/4AAA" 1-1/4 cups daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1-1/4 AAA" 1-3/4 cups daily to cats weighing 15 AAA" 19 lb. For weight loss Feed 2/3 AAA" 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1 AAA" 1-1/3 cups daily to cats weighing 15 AAA" 19 lb. Ingredients: poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E), powdered cellulose, brewer's rice, animal liver flavor, soybean hulls, malt extract, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activi see more...

• I've been using this brand for my cat. She's a little overweight....3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly - this cat food works. My cats were morbidly obese when we adopted them from the shelter, and we were told by the workers that they would need to go on a diet and they recommended this formula. Our cats, after a year, are back down to a healthy weight! Would highly recommend - just know that this product seemed to create a lot more hairballs (or it just didn't help as much as their current formula).
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Since my cat is indoor he doesn't get the right amount of exercise he really needs. We play with him all the time but sometimes thats not enough. This cat food makes it so that even if he is indoor, he maintains a healthy diet. He loves this stuff so much and hasn't gotten tired of it yet. He is my life and I want to keep him as long as we can.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Just changed my 9 year old cat to this food and he loves it. I have noticed that he has more energy. I have not noticed any weight loss yet but he has more playful.
I would recommend this food and we will buy again.
Becca C.
Yeah, this didn't help my cat lose weight at all. She likes the food, but she's done nothing but gain weight. I guess it's good that we found a food she likes, but we'll stick to iams, thanks. Her vet told me to switch her back to iams after she got really fat.
Leslie P.
I actually just started using this product and I can definitely tell a difference in my cats eating habits! Before he ate Purina Indoor and they would just eat and eat and eat! My vet actually recommended Purina healthy weight to us and the are actually getting satisfied! It is so nice to have healthy lean cats who are not always hungry again!!
april t.
We are big on keeping our cat lean and healthy. He was on this food for months and for an inside cat I would definitely say he kept his lean look. No hair balls, no throwing up. He ate it faster than we could give it to him! Alright maybe not that quickly, but he did always finish what was in his bowl before the next mealtime.
Geraldy R.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food. I switched her to this from their indoor formula since she is about three pounds overweight. She really seems to enjoy the taste and I have noticed a difference in her weight.
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
My cat absolutely LOVE LOVE'S this food!! It's reasonable in price. Great brand!
I Love that it has all these vitamins & minerals in it..In keeping my kitty healthy :-)
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I decided to try this after my two year old kitty started to gain some weight. Unfortunately, I had to mix the entire bag with his old food to get him to eat it. He does seem more active though!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
My cat loves this. I like that it is healthy for him. He is pudgy and needed a bit of a diet. This is working pretty well for him. Not expensive either.
Ashley F.
South Hill, VA
I've been using this brand for my cat. She's a little overweight. I've not seen much results from her eating this food. Has anyone had any luck with cat weight loss using this food?