BY PURINA

Formulated to help your cat achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, this food is packed with the vitamins and minerals your cat needs to thrive and has a delicious, meaty flavor. Help your cat thrive with this Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight Cat Food. This formula helps your cat reach and maintain a healthy body weight that will have him or her feeling energetic and lively. Fortified with vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet, this food also features a delicious, meaty flavor that will have your cat purring for more. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Management Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Poultry By Product Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6.3Lb Directions: For weight maintenance Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 5 AAA" 9 lb. Feed 3/4AAA" 1-1/4 cups daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1-1/4 AAA" 1-3/4 cups daily to cats weighing 15 AAA" 19 lb. For weight loss Feed 2/3 AAA" 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1 AAA" 1-1/3 cups daily to cats weighing 15 AAA" 19 lb. Ingredients: poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E), powdered cellulose, brewer's rice, animal liver flavor, soybean hulls, malt extract, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activi see more...

• I've been using this brand for my cat. She's a little overweight. I...3 Answers
Becca C.
Becca C.
Yeah, this didn't help my cat lose weight at all. She likes the food, but she's done nothing but gain weight. I guess it's good that we found a food she likes, but we'll stick to iams, thanks. Her vet told me to switch her back to iams after she got really fat.
South Hill, VA
I loved using this product. But the stores stopped carrying it near me. Except a big big bag which is no where near affordable but it does work
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
My two old cats Napkin and Ninja put on a little weight , So my fiance chose this brand because our cats love the In Door flavor and it's a good prices
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
My cat absolutely LOVE LOVE'S this food!! It's reasonable in price. Great brand!
I Love that it has all these vitamins & minerals in it..In keeping my kitty healthy :-)
Cara M.
Cara M.
My cats love any type of Purina foods. Keeps them healthy and maintains a good weight for all of them.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
I decided to try this after my two year old kitty started to gain some weight. Unfortunately, I had to mix the entire bag with his old food to get him to eat it. He does seem more active though!
april t.
april t.
We are big on keeping our cat lean and healthy. He was on this food for months and for an inside cat I would definitely say he kept his lean look. No hair balls, no throwing up. He ate it faster than we could give it to him! Alright maybe not that quickly, but he did always finish what was in his bowl before the next mealtime.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Cranks, KY
My cat loves this. It's healthy for her and it was good to regulate her diet. Overall, it worked well for her.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
I just tried this cat chow recently. My cat enjoyed it enough but I didn't notice it affect his appetite or weight.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Parma Heights, OH
My cat seems to live the texture and taste of this product. He is always standing by waiting for his bowl to be filled.
South Hill, VA
I've been using this brand for my cat. She's a little overweight. I've not seen much results from her eating this food. Has anyone had any luck with cat weight loss using this food?