Purina Cat Chow Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb uploaded by Samantha P.Purina Cat Chow Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb uploaded by Hannah M.

BY PURINA

Purina kitten chow nurture dry cat food - 3.15 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitten has been on this food since she was 3 months old. She has only had tummy problems one time since and I don't think it was because of her food. Although we will change to adult when she is a year old, I like this food for her now! If you shop at Walmart, I recommend getting the 14 pound bag, its a better price value and you don't have to keep restocking.
alyssa b.
South Point, OH
i have a 3 month old kitten and she loves this food. it’s not too hard or too soft, it’s just right. it’s not that expensive, i think it’s about average price for cat food, i always buy this food for her.
Jessi T.
Orlando, FL
Yummy in th kittens tummies. This is definitely a good choice when it comes to dry food. Good price. My cats like it. Met my expectations. Would recommend. Will buy again. I recommend to other cat owners.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
My kitten loves this (as does my older cat when I'm not chasing her away from it). I love knowing she's getting the right kind of nutrients she needs in order to grow bigger and better. She's just as playful as ever.
Aitza N.
Stamford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat had kittens so I was looking for something they would enjoy eating. Both mom and kittens loved this. It was also very well priced which was perfect as food was going quick with three hungry babies!
daliliah c.
brooklyn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loved this , occasionally if he doesn’t eat what we have now , I’ll get him some of this ! He loves it with a little bit of water in the bowl mixed to make it soft
Kaine A.
Lacey, WA
My kitten preferred regular cat food over this, but when there wasn’t another option she and my older cat would be okay with this, although I won’t be purchasing again
Hailie C.
Richmond Heights, MO
Love this kitten food. My kittens had an easy time breaking it down and it didn't upset their bellies. My older cat has a hard time with food and I've tried so many different foods for sensitive bellies but this one is her favorite and allows her to eat without having an upset stomach or bad poops. She prefers it over whatever I feed my other babies so I try to keep this on hand for her. Ill always rate this food brand 4 stars because my cats love it so much BUT the quality of the product could be much better.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like to give this dry food to the kittens I am fostering. It has a gentle formula for their stomachs and never makes them sick. The food has small nuggets so they can chew on it better. This is good to give kittens when they are learning how to eat dry food. I will continue to but this food for my kitty's and recommend this product highly!
Zoë S.
Wellington
My kitty loves this food! Whenever I take it out he’s always negging for more even though his bowl is already full. It’s a good price for all sizes bags. I’d definietly recommend it the owners of a kitten. It provides all the nutrients that are necessary and they(Purina)  have a really great rewards program.