Purina Cat Chow Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb uploaded by Hannah M.Purina Cat Chow Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb uploaded by Samantha P.

BY PURINA

Purina kitten chow nurture dry cat food - 3.15 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Lysh D.
Sinton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I first found my kitten I didn't know his age so I was a bit scared as to weather or not to give him milk since I didn't know how his teeth would do with dry cat food. I went ahead and got this kitten chow and it was perfect. It isn't extremely hard or rough and the protein helped him bulk up and grow well. It made is coat so much more fuller and shiny! I would definitely recommend Purina kitten chow to begin and continue to use another Purina cat brand in the future!
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitten has been on this food since she was 3 months old. She has only had tummy problems one time since and I don't think it was because of her food. Although we will change to adult when she is a year old, I like this food for her now! If you shop at Walmart, I recommend getting the 14 pound bag, its a better price value and you don't have to keep restocking.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
My kitten likes this. The formula has more moisture so the pieces are softer which is good for teething kittens. The price is great for the amount you get! It will take my kitten a couple months to go through a bag.
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this food. I free feed him dry food so he snacks on it all day. He’s gaining weight as he should and has enough to fuel his playing around the house. Will keep him on this dry food until he graduates to adult food!
krystal h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this food, it is one of the only ones i have tried so i do not have too much to compare to. I know she loves it because her bowl is always empty super quick! I would recommend to other cat owners.
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
My cat seems to really like this food. It was recommended to me by other family and friend cat owners. It comes in a bag that I can easily store in my apartment and is not super expensive. I would recommend.
Lily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using this for my two kittens that I got at a rescue. They love this stuff. I mix it with the hair ball and weight control to stop the hair balls and puke coming and they haven’t puked in weeks.
Aitza N.
Stamford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat had kittens so I was looking for something they would enjoy eating. Both mom and kittens loved this. It was also very well priced which was perfect as food was going quick with three hungry babies!
alyssa b.
Raceland, KY
i have a 3 month old kitten and she loves this food. it’s not too hard or too soft, it’s just right. it’s not that expensive, i think it’s about average price for cat food, i always buy this food for her.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
My kitten loves this (as does my older cat when I'm not chasing her away from it). I love knowing she's getting the right kind of nutrients she needs in order to grow bigger and better. She's just as playful as ever.