Purina Cat Chow Product LineUp--Hero Images uploaded by Viridiana R.Purina Cat Chow Product LineUp--Hero Images uploaded by Melissa B.

BY CAT CHOW

• I have used the indoor, what have you used and how has it...3 Answers
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 1 year old cat and my kitten loves the Cat Chow Naturals Indoor cat food. I find that this product is a very affordable price and also since my 1 year old cat has a sensitive stomach this particular brand of food causes her no problems at all, which is great! I would recommend this to other cat owners.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use to give the Purina Kitten chow to a little kitten i had named Ozzy. Purina food is terrible for your animals. The use shavings off the floor to put in your animals food. I will not feed my cat or dog Purina. No matter what the bag says, do your research. Purina Kitten chow gave my kitten the runs, and it hurt my dogs stomach. Too many grains in this that are fillers in your pets food. I would recommend something more natural. I usually don't give bad reviews, but this stuff is not good for your animal, none of it.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have used this brand for many years. I use the indoor kind because I do not let my baby outside unless she runs out the door.The indoor helps so much hair balls and every thing else.I can not complain about the price either.I would highly recommend this for other cat owners.
Bethany R.
I have 5 indoor cats and feed them the purina naturals food. Of the purina foods I've purchased in the past, the naturals is their favorite. I did try the indoor food, but it made two of my cats sick after almost every feeding. I don't recommend that one.
Amber M.
Columbus , OH
Purina cat chow indoor cat is the only cat food my cat will eat. He's very picky! He won't eat tuna or wet food. Only Purina indoor cat! He loves it and it doesn't upset his stomach. He's 12 years old!
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Wer User gentle here. It's the only food that doesn't turn my girls into stinky little WMDs. I just wish it came in (or I could find it in) a larger bag size. I have a lot of cats.
Krystal A.
I buy three bags of these a month. One for our kitten, one for our other indie cat and one for out little senior. They all seem to be very happy with their food.
Paige M.
I have always loved Purina! I used the indoor when my fur babies were inside and I never had problems with hairballs. Now we use the complete cause they have been moved outside and they love it!
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The gentle one is the only brand that my cat doesn't get sick from!! It's amazing this food is wonderful if your cat is very sensitive!!
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
I love buying purina cat chow especially the indoor one, my cat always stays indoor, he loves em, and it also controls his hairball.
Tammy W.
Cocoa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have used the indoor, what have you used and how has it helped?