Purina Cat Chow Naturals plus Vitamins & Minerals with Real Chicken Cat Food 3.15 lb. Bag uploaded by Marquita S.

BY CAT CHOW

Marquita S.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this food it is a budget friendly alternative to Nutrish. I love Nutrish but it can get pricey. I love this cat food because it is grain free, and my cats are getting their needed vitamins and minerals. They race to the bowl and devour this cat food.
Melissa G.
Bay City
This food is a great bargain. The quality of ingredients is good, and my cats seem to like it. Neither of my kitties got sick, which is a win in itself. My finicky cat liked it, and the smell from the food wasn’t overwhelming!
Jayda N.
Macon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Teally good food for your cats! Ive read and researched all the information and ingredients. I love it and so do my cats! It saves me money buying hard food and not wet food.
Caroline E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only cat food I've used for years now and my cat loves it. The price is super affordable and I have no complants!
Ashley C.
Ward, AR
My cat loves this! Basically all she eats. She doesn’t like wet food so this is what I have to get her! Good value.
Amber M.
Blackfoot, ID
This is definitely my cats’ favorite cat food. When I bring in a new bag they can’t stop rubbing on it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What do you love about feeding your cat grain fee food?
Yashira L.
Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who would recommend ? Im looking to change my cats food shes current on wet food