Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Indoor with Real Chicken & Turkey 50.4 oz. Bag uploaded by Briana U.

BY CAT CHOW NATURALS

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Cat Chow Naturals Indoor provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
l V.
Easton, PA
This food for indoor cats is great. It has natural fiber which helps control hairballs. It helps promote a healthy weight which is great because my cat has weight problems. There are also no artificial flavors or preservatives. I would definitely recommend.
Faith B.
My little guy LOVES this stuff. His former parents told me this was his favorite brand when I adopted him, and they were not wrong. I like that the ingredients are more natural than other brands, and he sure loves eating it!
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I used to give my cat whatever was on sale, until he recently had a visit to the vet for a blockage in his abdomen. It passed naturally but the vet suggested taking a closer look into my cats diet. Now I try to give him this, whenever at all possible.
jessica l.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only food my cat eats, she loves it! She loves the smell and taste. It's also not too pricey either. it gives her the full nutrition she needs.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves this brand! I was having trouble finding a food that he could eat without upsetting his stomach.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
We just switched out our kitten food for this and our cat seems to like it. No problems with the transition.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I will only buy this brand for cats. It's great and lost long, good value in happy with it.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the food I've been feeding my cat lately. So far, so good. No reason really why I changed her to this from another Purina dry food. She seems to love it.
Briana U.
Albemarle, Nc
I have very picky indoor rescue cats and they love this! My one cat also use to get hair balls a lot before I switched to this product.
It seems like he doesn't get them as much as he use to. I would recommend this cat food to friend. You can't tell me this isn't a happy cat.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This is miracle favorite food product she would brush up against me to tell me thank you mom she loves this brand and everything is all natural that is a plus with me